Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

1 minute ago, tommy dee said:

We can help you with your
-Visas and
-Extensions (20,000 baht for 90 days, we only need your passport and 2 photos picked up us in the Pattaya, Jomtien, East Pattaya and Naklua area.
You can stay at home safe and no need to wait in the queues.
Please message us on our page (The Pattaya News)
The 20,000 doesn't go to us, most places are charging 25,000 baht

Comments
Write a comment...

Top Fan
Joseph Ebejer
It is wrong you people are doing this to us...
We will not forget what you are doing to us never !
 · Reply · 23m

Author
The Pattaya News
This is an option from an immigration company, its not our prices, its an option. Most places are charging 25,000 baht.
 · Reply · 5m

Top Fan
Joseph Ebejer
Why are you people steeling so much money from us?
When we find vaccine I hope we steel back from you !
 · Reply · 24m

They really are lower than a snakes belly. It's only been a week and look how desperate they are. The Pattaya News oh give me a break. It's run by that skinny, cross-dressing, yank weirdo AJ, what the f**k does he know about journalism, his previous experience includes being a professional alcoholic and stacking shelves at Costco. Oh my Buddha. Never a dull moment.

😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

New development.

It appears the nightwankers group have evicted the girls that were staying above their bars.

They told the girls the police ordered them to tell the girls to go to their home provinces by the 26th of march.

This is not true. The opposite is true in fact. 

A lot of girls not happy. I know one that's stuck in Pattaya and is desperate to get back to Nakhon Phanom.

I’ve always disliked everything about that group and try my best to avoid his bars

• Like 6

6 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

They really are lower than a snakes belly. It's only been a week and look how desperate they are. The Pattaya News oh give me a break. It's run by that skinny, cross-dressing, yank weirdo AJ, what the f**k does he know about journalism, his previous experience includes being a professional alcoholic and stacking shelves at Costco. Oh my Buddha. Never a dull moment.

😂

i dont know him.  never met him so your info is interesting if true.. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

i dont know him.  never met him so your info is interesting if true.. 

Known AJ for a few years.

Hes alright.Harmless to be honest.Just trying to make a living in Thailand.Of all of them,he’s the least worry.

On 3/28/2020 at 5:42 PM, tommy dee said:

We can help you with your
-Visas and
-Extensions (20,000 baht for 90 days, we only need your passport and 2 photos picked up us in the Pattaya, Jomtien, East Pattaya and Naklua area.
You can stay at home safe and no need to wait in the queues.
Please message us on our page (The Pattaya News)
The 20,000 doesn't go to us, most places are charging 25,000 baht

Comments
Write a comment...

Top Fan
Joseph Ebejer
It is wrong you people are doing this to us...
We will not forget what you are doing to us never !
 · Reply · 23m

Author
The Pattaya News
This is an option from an immigration company, its not our prices, its an option. Most places are charging 25,000 baht.
 · Reply · 5m

Top Fan
Joseph Ebejer
Why are you people steeling so much money from us?
When we find vaccine I hope we steel back from you !
 · Reply · 24m

Probably repeating what most people realise but from Richard Barrow 2 hours ago:

image.png

• Like 2

On 3/29/2020 at 2:05 AM, Skalliwag said:

Known AJ for a few years.

Hes alright.Harmless to be honest.Just trying to make a living in Thailand.Of all of them,he’s the least worry.

Any man that prances around in a dress needs locking up.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mates Bar on Soi Buakhao now Friendship Bar.  Does anyone know what happened to Sean that ran Mates?  Always a good crack.

mates.jpg

And this bakery further down Buakhao was new to me, but I could have missed it before.

harry.jpg

Harry's bakery started probably a year ago at a single shop a couple of hundred yards north of there. They moved to the current place 6 months or so ago. 

Their food is great, especially after 5pm when everything is heavily reduced, or the next day when you can pick up stuff even cheaper! I regularly bought croissant at 8pm for the next morning's breakfast. Another BM was known to buy 10 pastries on his visit to the market, and consume the lot before reaching home.... mentioning no names.... @Yesitisdakid

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Painter said:

Harry's bakery started probably a year ago at a single shop a couple of hundred yards north of there. They moved to the current place 6 months or so ago. 

Their food is great, especially after 5pm when everything is heavily reduced, or the next day when you can pick up stuff even cheaper! I regularly bought croissant at 8pm for the next morning's breakfast. Another BM was known to buy 10 pastries on his visit to the market, and consume the lot before reaching home.... mentioning no names.... @Yesitisdakid

Could it be the well dressed man?

7 hours ago, KWA said:

Mates Bar on Soi Buakhao now Friendship Bar.  Does anyone know what happened to Sean that ran Mates?  Always a good crack.

mates.jpg

And this bakery further down Buakhao was new to me, but I could have missed it before.

harry.jpg

Wow, good memories of that place indeed.

Sean was that the fellow who went to the gym a lot or the young Aussie I know both but terrible with names.

38 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Well in the defense of the guy who ate 10 of them on the way home they are very small

I promised I'd never mention the size of your balls now you go and tell everyone  . :default_cheers:

Do you put jam on your croissants ...?? 🍞.....

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Well in the defense of the guy who ate 10 of them on the way home they are very small

And he had further to travel than I did, when I got through a similar number.... The intention was to freeze them....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, farangme said:

Wow, good memories of that place indeed.

Sean was that the fellow who went to the gym a lot or the young Aussie I know both but terrible with names.

Neither of them - you've been away too long 😉

Older Irish guy, thin and about 5'10" tall.  He must have had it a good couple of years I think.

Edited by KWA

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Read on facebook that Harrys on Soi Diana  was throwing in the towel not to reopen again. Unconfirmed by me but posted on face book by a customer

I read that too but it got denied a bit further down in the comments so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

5 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

£56.00 for 24 cans of Thatchers cider.

Oh my word, at least the delivery is free!

😂Screenshot_20200405_071933.jpg

So 100 baht a can delivered to you in Pattaya- that feels like a fair deal.

Can't drink cider but say that was a popular ale like Abbott, or Old Speckled Hen, I'd  think 100 baht a very good deal for an imported beer in Patts.

Edited by Lemondropkid