Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

56 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

So 100 baht a can delivered to you in Pattaya- that feels like a fair deal.

Can't drink cider but say that was a popular ale like Abbott, or Old Speckled Hen, I'd  think 100 baht a very good deal for an imported beer in Patts.

Last time I drank cloudy cider I woke up in a deserted barn just outside of Mevagissey in Cornwall ........... some rat in the bottom of the  barrel type of cloudy cider stuff.

I was 15 at the time so ....  not for me. 

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

So 100 baht a can delivered to you in Pattaya- that feels like a fair deal.

Can't drink cider but say that was a popular ale like Abbott, or Old Speckled Hen, I'd  think 100 baht a very good deal for an imported beer in Patts.

You need sectioned if you think that's a good deal.

4 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Last time I drank cloudy cider I woke up in a deserted barn just outside of Mevagissey in Cornwall ........... some rat in the bottom of the  barrel type of cloudy cider stuff.

Yep wouldn't touch the stuff myself.

15 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

That would be sectioning.

So what is the right price for a can of imported cider in Pattaya then?

100b for a can of Abbot ale delivered in Patts would be a steal for sure me thinks, same as for Old Speckled hen, two proper beers!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

That would be sectioning.

So what is the right price for a can of imported cider in Pattaya then?

Well firstly Thailand's import tax is ludicrous in the first place. You can get 24 cans of the same cider for around 15-20 quid in the UK. It's 3 or 4 times that in the UK. Good deal my arse. Absurd import tax and a ridiculous price overall.

😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, boydeste said:

100b for a can of Abbot ale delivered in Patts would be a steal for sure me thinks, same as for Old Speckled hen, two proper beers!

120 baht for a Strongbow here,and I have to go to the bottle shop to pick it up.

Good deal for Pattaya.👍👍

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, farangme said:

You simply can't compare UK to Thai prices for imported stuff the tax is very high.

it would be the same comparing the prices of pussy in Pattaya compared to UK or Australia,i have to pay for a hour what you can pay for 2 LTs in Pattaya.

regards

grayray

• Like 2

Anyone notice that the Finnish bar on the corner of soi 15 and Second Road that showed the f1 is completely boarded up with corrugated iron.
Looks like it might be goodnight from them.
Bloody great location, other than being right opposite the school, so no naughty girls on show.

19 hours ago, misteregg said:

Anyone notice that the Finnish bar on the corner of soi 15 and Second Road that showed the f1 is completely boarded up with corrugated iron.
Looks like it might be goodnight from them.
Bloody great location, other than being right opposite the school, so no naughty girls on show.

The really large open air place ?

opposite white house hotel ?

• Like 1

On 4/5/2020 at 1:55 PM, nampla69 said:

you were 15, are you sure it wasn't a flagon of mead?

3 hours ago, bexwell said:

you were 15, are you sure it wasn't a flagon of mead?

I grew up quick ........ no it was old farmer Giles Rottenapple or somesuch place.

Had a gorgeous girlfriend lived in the town, she took a few of us there few puffs of red leb, Hawkind on the stereo and then the scrumpy brewed with farm rat.

Can't remember anything else until I woke up in the barn......

Tried mead once in Buckfast Abbey also down the West Country ........ preferred the scrumpy.

Lovely word flagon btw ....... :default_cheers:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

I grew up quick ........ no it was old farmer Giles Rottenapple or somesuch place.

Had a gorgeous girlfriend lived in the town, she took a few of us there few puffs of red leb, Hawkind on the stereo and then the scrumpy brewed with farm rat.

Can't remember anything else until I woke up in the barn......

Tried mead once in Buckfast Abbey also down the West Country ........ preferred the scrumpy.

Lovely word flagon btw ....... :default_cheers:

Once bought a flagon of Inches Scrumpy from a shop in Woolacombe, Devon,  I was 13 and it was the late 60's. Bloody cloudy stuff but lovely. 

My mum wasn't very happy with me when I got home as I was on a Boy's Brigade camp retreat and thought it not very appropriate for a 13 year old to be buying alcohol when in the charge of the christian boy's army.

Then again I was not impressed with the same bloody christian army corporal wanting to put his hand up my shorts when deciding to pray with me. I was however impressed with Karen, the cross eyed girl I met down the carnival in the next field, she had cold hands but didn't mind them up my shorts in the least.

• Haha 4

On 4/5/2020 at 8:58 PM, grayray said:

it would be the same comparing the prices of pussy in Pattaya compared to UK or Australia,i have to pay for a hour what you can pay for 2 LTs in Pattaya.

regards

grayray

2 LT's these days is about an hour anyway going by my last couple of trips. 

And the ones at home don't have a sister who has no key for the loom. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, galenkia said:

2 LT's these days is about an hour anyway going by my last couple of trips. 

And the ones at home don't have a sister who has no key for the loom. 

Gal

in 30+years I have never had a runner,and only one dud night.

regards

grayray

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, boydeste said:

That's a pretty decent record me thinks!

I have never had a runner either.

true blue me mate,i spent plenty of time in the negations before I paid the BF.

only ever had one mamasan get involved in the negs and that was in Secrets last trip and what a dud that turned out to be, f**k Moulie.

I will not drink in a bar that she is in.NEVER EVER

but I admit I was well bladdered that night :default_1087:

regards

grayray

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, grayray said:

true blue me mate,i spent plenty of time in the negations before I paid the BF.

only ever had one mamasan get involved in the negs and that was in Secrets last trip and what a dud that turned out to be, f**k Moulie.

I will not drink in a bar that she is in.NEVER EVER

but I admit I was well bladdered that night :default_1087:

regards

grayray

Ya can't win them all mate.

• Haha 1