Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

29 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Life is a lottery.

As long as you choose yourself the tickets you buy, it's a fair enough game IMO.

PS : I don't consider my life ever depended on a lottery, and that is still valid now.

I drive and control my live, nobody else. But I am well aware that there is only one outcome.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

never had a girl not take care of business. But have had a couple not stick to the agreement made during the Prebarfine interview.

I keep telling you to stop bringing out those strap ons and butt plugs I gave you ...... some ladies don't like surprises :default_es0cw::default_deadhorse:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

As long as you choose yourself the tickets you buy, it's a fair enough game IMO.

PS : I don't consider my life ever depended on a lottery, and that is still valid now.

I drive and control my live, nobody else. But I am well aware that there is only one outcome.

Nobody chooses the ticket they buy.

Do seriously disabled children choose their ticket, cancer victims, rape victims.

Some of us are lucky and some of us aren't.

Yes the decisions we make can shape our life, but never underestimate how much of life is decided by pure chance.

Edited by dcfc2007
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just now, dcfc2007 said:

Nobody chooses the ticket they buy.

Do seriously disabled children choose their ticket, cancer victims, rape victims.

Some of us are lucky and some of us aren't.

Yes the decisions we make can shape our life, but never underestimate how much of life is decided by pure chance.

1 minute ago, Lemondropkid said:

Ex BM Stickman reporting in his weekly column that all of the Rainbow Bars closed down last week for good 🤯

I wonder if that is a reflection of the owners' thoughts on the future of monger tourism.

7 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

I know one popular Soi Buakhao bar who asked for a some help with the rent. The landlord told them '5% take it or leave it'. 

many aarent taking less rent and some expecting their key money too.  may they rot in hell.  sorry just my opinion as we are all in this now together

• Like 4
  • Great Info 2

19 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

many aarent taking less rent and some expecting their key money too.  may they rot in hell.  sorry just my opinion as we are all in this now together

Absolutely Tommy.

The lack of support between the business community in Pattaya is shocking.

Here you have businesses helping each other out, paying suppliers and pitching in where needed.

There have been instances of some rogue businesses, but they have been exposed and hounded out on social media.

You don't get any of that in Pattaya, not at all. In fact, the only thing I've heard is bar owners coming together in agreement to raise the price of alcohol when they open again.

What planet are these people on?

Edited by dcfc2007
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Bazle said:

I wonder if that is a reflection of the owners' thoughts on the future of monger tourism.

Well he has dramatically re-edited his column from this morning (UK)

This morning he was being very specific saying all 4 had closed and words to the effect that they had been stripped off their fixtures & fititngs

He has now back-tracked rapidly to state:

"This week the rumour did the rounds that the Rainbow bars in Nana Plaza had called it a day on their time in the industry. First it was said all of the Rainbow bars, then just 1 and 3. Exactly what the story is, I have been unable to confirm but for sure, the future of some of the Rainbow bars is up in the air"

For me if things had got so bad the Rainbow bars had walked away from the table, then would see no future for the whole Plaza.

Maybe his initial publishing of the rumour as fact, reflected his own views on where things were going. But it's not as though we can ask him now🙃

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Great Info 1

7 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

This morning he was being very specific saying all 4 had closed and words to the effect that they had been stripped off their fixtures & fititngs

"This week the rumour did the rounds that the Rainbow bars in Nana Plaza had called it a day on their time in the industry. First it was said all of the Rainbow bars, then just 1 and 3. Exactly what the story is, I have been unable to confirm but for sure, the future of some of the Rainbow bars is up in the air"

For me if things had got so bad the Rainbow bars had walked away from the table, then would see no future for the whole Plaza.

Maybe his initial publishing of the rumour as fact, reflected his own views on where things were going. But it's not as though we can ask him now🙃

In fairness to Stickman he's thousands of miles away in NZ and relies on third or fourth hand information. However, he needs to stop reporting as if it were fact.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

In fairness to Stickman he's thousands of miles away in NZ and relies on third or fourth hand information. However, he needs to stop reporting as if it were fact.

Think you are being too fair🙂.

If correct that would have been a huge story (still may turn out to be so of course). He's got years of experience now, should really have held fire.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

I read his page after seeing your post and thought you had the wrong end of the stick ( so to speak ... ) 

That explains it , cheers 

• Thumbs Up 1