Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

5 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Why not? Pattaya is home to plenty of crooks, gangsters and scammers. Common knowledge, the aussie was plastered all over the news. I think the aussie got the death sentenced but commuted to life in prison. I'd have begged them for the firing squad rather than do time in a Thai prison.

my comments was more about "delivery driver"

f**k the aussie drug dealer hope he is doing very,very hard time.

well know about Pattaya crims met a few,plus a couple of irish boyoes.

me I'm just ya common aussie GTS [goodie two shoes] :default_acute:

regards

grayray

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Siren Beer Bars have all been demolished, they are building new bars and getting rid of the boxing ring apparently....

edit I meant boxing not boring .... maybe I was right first time ... 😉 

This afternoon......

020.JPG

018.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/24/2020 at 4:42 AM, dcfc2007 said:

Why not? Pattaya is home to plenty of crooks, gangsters and scammers. Common knowledge, the aussie was plastered all over the news. I think the aussie got the death sentenced but commuted to life in prison. I'd have begged them for the firing squad rather than do time in a Thai prison.

You would learn to adapt to the situation ..... cause once you are in there ... you are in !

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Siren Beer Bars have all been demolished, they are building new bars and getting rid of the boxing ring apparently....

edit I meant boxing not boring .... maybe I was right first time ... 😉 

Someone is being very optomistic me thinks!

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

That's what the people working there have been told 

I wasn't shooting the messenger mate, if someone is investing money to fit it all out with new bars in the current climate I think they are being extreemely optomistic!

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I wasn't shooting the messenger mate, if someone is investing money to fit it all out with new bars in the current climate I think they are being extreemely optomistic!

I know , but could be seen as the perfect time , not missing any potential business and I assume the bars are having some sort of rent holiday ... we will see , bet it's ready before the Avenue though 5555 😉 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 6

On 4/29/2020 at 5:45 PM, Stillearly said:

I know , but could be seen as the perfect time , not missing any potential business and I assume the bars are having some sort of rent holiday ... we will see , bet it's ready before the Avenue though 5555 😉 

Rent holiday LOL. Very much doubt that. Those bars have been run down for to many years. Had 1 beer in December in 1 of those bars. 1 singha 110 baht no girls in the bars & boxers pestering ya for money. With the beer garden next door selling beer cheaper think they will struggle.   

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Rumours that The Pattaya Beer garden has shut for good. Just a rumour at this stage.

Bummer!!!!

I am a bit surprised that Pete has not posted that, and of course with his bitcoin profits, he certainly is not short of baut....

27 minutes ago, Mrmango said:

Bummer!!!!

I am a bit surprised that Pete has not posted that, and of course with his bitcoin profits, he certainly is not short of baut....

Just a rumour, but it is boarded up at the front. Yes I remember him posting on the forums years ago about bitcoins. He always came across as a nice guy.

1 minute ago, dcfc2007 said:

Just a rumour, but it is boarded up at the front. Yes I remember him posting on the forums years ago about bitcoins. He always came across as a nice guy.

Could it be boarded up to stop all the shit coming in from the bars being demolished in front?

No idea but just a thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Could it be boarded up to stop all the shit coming in from the bars being demolished in front?

The Beer Garden was  very very successful from day #1.......I dont think they would close...At least I hope not.....I really like that place.....

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, thegrogmonster said:

You're correct it's boarded up at the front while they're demolishing the old beer bars in front. Passed by earlier today and could hear a fair amount of cutting and hammering going on behind the barricades. Thought about sneaking a peak and taking a pic, but there was no gaps or holes that I could see, short of opening what looked like board serving as an access door. Wasn't bold enough to try opening the door.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, forcebwithu said:

You're correct it's boarded up at the front while they're demolishing the old beer bars in front. Passed by earlier today and could hear a fair amount of cutting and hammering going on behind the barricades. Thought about sneaking a peak and taking a pic, but there was no gaps or holes that I could see, short of opening what looked like board serving as an access door. Wasn't bold enough to try opening the door.

Yesterday afternoon...late...

001.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, monkey_omelette said:

I certainly hope the Beer Garden has not shut for good. I usually have 1 meal per day in there.

Hopefully it was just the boarding up that spawned the rumour. I think Pete would have said something if it was true.

Edited by monkeyman
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

I think, and hope, you are are right.

• Like 2