Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

3 minutes ago, roobob said:

Does it really matter at the moment??... people are out... food vendors are trying to make a quid and I am sure some FLs will be attracted to the bright lights.... at least it is a small step back towards some normality.

cheers

People seem to think ''Tree Town'' is open which my snaps show it isn't..as you say it's just a few people in a confined area of

Soi Buakhao ''BY'' ''Tree Town'' standing about drinking like the early days of this Covid problem when they used to hang about outside ''Mikes Shopping Mall'

on Beach Rd.........Back to ''Suits'' now....lol.....To be honest most night I've been through ''Tree Town'' ( really since it opened) there has been

a few people in most of those ''OPEN'' bars mainly playing pool.and to me to stop all this crowding together of people is to get these ''OPEN''

bar to get back operating will reduce these little cluster of people and spread them  about...Just my thoughts.....

1 hour ago, Blue Streak said:

When it changed from the ''Booze Lounge'' they used to do the killer pool and some food at half time when the 

football was on the weekend...and then people left..(I didn't know their names) and then the slide started....went in there one night

to catch the second half of a game and had to go to the bar myself to get a beer because the service where playing pool with some Thai blokes...

Never went back again.......

Had a fair few visits to the Booze Lounge last 2 or 3 trips. 

Also would get my arse kicked on the pool table by @boydeste

😀

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, galenkia said:

Also would get my arse kicked on the pool table by @boydeste

😀

My third night in Pattaya on my first trip I got my arse kicked in Soi 7 (or 8?) at pool three times in a row by a bar girl "Dressed" in an overflowing bra and matching micro bikini bottoms.

I paid her 200 baht b/fine but she could not leave until midnight by which time I was back in the FLB and never went back.

I repeated that humiliation a couple of days later in Walking Street but that cost me two LD"s and no b/fine.

So much pussy........so little time. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

People seem to think ''Tree Town'' is open which my snaps show it isn't..as you say it's just a few people in a confined area of

Soi Buakhao ''BY'' ''Tree Town'' standing about drinking like the early days of this Covid problem when they used to hang about outside ''Mikes Shopping Mall'

on Beach Rd.........Back to ''Suits'' now....lol.....To be honest most night I've been through ''Tree Town'' ( really since it opened) there has been

a few people in most of those ''OPEN'' bars mainly playing pool.and to me to stop all this crowding together of people is to get these ''OPEN''

bar to get back operating will reduce these little cluster of people and spread them  about...Just my thoughts.....

check out this video youtube "busy night for BIB in tree town" posted on 16-6-20 by--------

NDTVi pattaya

regards

grayray

25 minutes ago, grayray said:

check out this video youtube "busy night for BIB in tree town" posted on 16-6-20 by--------

NDTVi pattaya

regards

grayray

Yes m8. I think I've seen that but where they are filming and where all the crowd is on Soi Buakhao and the 'Tree Town'' is

all behind them,,check out my pics, they are all congregating around the food market which is at the end of ''Tree Town'' with 

Soi Buakhao......

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, grayray said:

NDTVi pattaya

regards

grayray

He's another one m8 a few days later.....you'll see all the ''bars'' inside of ''Tree Town'' are still closed.....

2 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

He's another one m8 a few days later.....you'll see all the ''bars'' inside of ''Tree Town'' are still closed.....

looks busy in tree town,he made that the same night as NDTVi ,

they was together see Nicks vblog and its R4K same,same.

they walked a fair way in and had a beer upstairs then went down to LKmetro

there was a party at the bar at the start of tree town

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Thumbs Up 2

49 minutes ago, grayray said:

regards

grayray

I was going to say that too as he was on about the lottery seller selling tickets for the next day.

1 hour ago, grayray said:

regards

grayray

Point taken but he did walk up Skaw Beach Rd and you could see the bars where closed......so if that's

the case the beer hub and soul city are still closed, may be I will look tonight.....

Edited by Blue Streak

6 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

All I saw apart from mainly a burger joint that can sell alcohol was the usual street vendors that cater for Thais who have to eat somewhere.

I return on Monday 13th July which will be the day the bars will be permitted to reopen.

I heard it on the grapevine. 🤣

30 minutes ago, Jambo said:

All I saw apart from mainly a burger joint that can sell alcohol was the usual street vendors that cater for Thais who have to eat somewhere.

I return on Monday 13th July which will be the day the bars will be permitted to reopen.

I heard it on the grapevine. 🤣

Thank you Marvin Gaye ............talking about even earlier opening now in July. Enjoy whenever it happens ........:default_drinks:

A walk around at 17.30 hrs today....

Got a snap of that ''Blue Cafe'' open ....

001.JPG

Looks like you have to be stamped into the food part now.....

006.JPG

They've divided the pavement up to each unit....

008.JPG

''Soul City'' still closed.....

010.JPG

011.JPG

''Beer Hubb'' closed....

013.JPG

014.JPG

And you can see why there's always confusion here.....lol...

017.JPG

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, fforest said:

I cant get over that snazzy new hi-so clinic in Tree Town......I keep asking myself whats the F is it doing there??

That clinic should be in Siam Paragon not Tree Town...... Very very strange....

Obviously waiting for the quality not quantity clients.....lol.....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fforest said:

I cant get over that snazzy new hi-so clinic in Tree Town......I keep asking myself whats the F is it doing there??

That clinic should be in Siam Paragon not Tree Town...... Very very strange....

That has me puzzled as well. They sure were unlucky in the timing of their opening too. Not much discretionary income floating around Pattaya now for overpriced, skin care products.

• Like 1