Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

I've no idea about the bars as I've become a Covid hermit [rolleyes], but the roads were very busy yesterday afternoon, long queues at junctions in the Jomtien area (I was heading out to Makro the long way around). I preferred it during the lockdown!

12 hours ago, johnpat said:

Pin up opens on Wednesday the 8th

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Look out Pin-up girls......Here comes fforest......You will be 1,000 baht LT richer soon......lol.....No fighting girls there is only one of me........

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, fforest said:

Look out Pin-up girls......Here comes fforest......You will be 1,000 baht LT richer soon......lol.....No fighting girls there is only one of me........

I'm going to try and get in there later this evening......with mask...lol....

55 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

I'm going to try and get in there later this evening......with mask...lol....

They are going to be recruiting girls today .... are you pretty enough to qualify?

• Haha 2

On 7/3/2020 at 10:42 AM, Terry Lee said:

I think your table from Pacific Cross is intended for annual coverage and satisfies the NEW health requirements ( in reference to Covid-19 ) as well as satisfying the long stay visa requirements of those living in Thailand.

The table I have shown ( which LMG is the insurer for ) is intended for folks arriving on a tourist visa and a relatively short stay.

My wife is an insurance agent and has been for more than 15 years. She represents Pacific Cross as well as most of the larger insurance providers. She also sells the plan you have illustrated, but tells me Pacific Cross also have other plans which are cheaper than the illustration you posted. However in her opinion the the My Travel Cover plan is the most cost effective for anyone visiting as a tourist.

I am by no means an expert on this, and if anyone wants any further details they can contact her directly on 0917642333 or by email on [email protected].

Her English is very good.

Interestingly I asked her about IPD or OPD, and she has checked with the insurer who said the Government doesn't specify either, although Covid-19 would never be treated as OPD.

106701544_603076647288349_510477892906458491_n.jpg

106985648_2604487883148356_4078493886689784871_n.jpg

I get ripped off, sorry pay for insurance thru Terry's mrs.  its first class and she does a great job of support.  not cheap tho.  am wondering.  at the beginning, jan i think, we bought extra covid insurance, it was cheap as chips.  1 year about 1K baht.  they stopped because they were afraid everyone would catch it, but wonder now if there is an auto right to renew it.

A whizz around some of the town tonight,,18.30 till 19.30.......

On of the R-Cons on the bend now open.......

001.JPG

Beach Rd this place has gone full circle and has a band as it had when it was ''we are the world''...lol....

008.JPG

Few sundowners about.......

009.JPG

Update on the ''Siren'' beer bar complex......none......

014.JPG

015.JPG

Into a dark Walking Street.........

016.JPG

• Like 5
  • Great Info 2

Blue Streak great photos......Photos reconfirm what we already know....There is a very severe shortage of expat stool warmers in all the bars....Like Scooters use to be pretty damm busy everyday....and now?.............well.......................

• Thumbs Up 5

I still cant quite figure out what the deal is with all the Indian clubs on walking street?

Are they shutting down?.... Are they half-ass open but maybe shutting down?... Are they half-ass open but holding out for better days? 

Many Indian guys milling around but Its not clear to me whats going on?