Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

4 hours ago, fforest said:

Whats kind of funny is tho Pattayas expats are surrounded by many nice looking and very hungry girls most expats are well past their prime boom boom years... There is this huge girl buffett but most expats are not pigging out on the buffett from what I can tell.... 

speak for yourself.  I have been up to the buffet so many times they are running out of plates 🙂  but am now stabilising and calming down as may have found  someone to enjoy more time with.    its easy peasy tho.  at oen time i had a line list like a menu from a fast food delivery service, just they dont come with fries

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tommy dee said:

speak for yourself.  I have been up to the buffet so many times they are running out of plates 🙂  but am now stabilising and calming down as may have found  someone to enjoy more time with.    its easy peasy tho.  at oen time i had a line list like a menu from a fast food delivery service, just they dont come with fries

I see a business opportunity.

Jambo's Pattaya Pussy Delivery Service.

Pick your order from the online menu and if not delivered to your door in 30 minutes blow job starter for free and 1,000 baht for the main course.

Its a winner!

Send 10,000 baht  by PayPal for franchise details.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, fforest said:

Whats kind of funny is tho Pattayas expats are surrounded by many nice looking and very hungry girls most expats are well past their prime boom boom years... There is this huge girl buffett but most expats are not pigging out on the buffett from what I can tell.... 

Little do you know.

As usual.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, misteregg said:

Looks like the beer bar/restaurant/ hair salon on the corner of Tappraya Road and Theprasit Rd is permanently closed. Good location on a corner next to a bus station, but no busses running right now.

Do you think tourists will be allowed back for high season sir ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Painter said:

Just heard a rumor.... retox on soi honey closing every Tuesday.

Also if not posted yet no more movies at The Avenue all closed up

True and another well known Restaurant closing and going to only delivery only. So the rumor. has it

Edited by Yesitisdakid
  • Like 2

Do you think tourists will be allowed back for high season sir ?

Get this asked a lot and the answer is I have no idea. Only thing I know is the government is very proud of its status of #1 in the world for containing the virus. So I would say later rather than sooner.
Don’t shoot the messenger.
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

True and another well known Restaurant closing and going to only delivery only. So the rumor. has it

Yes, I heard this as well, from a good source. It’s was Dennis from the forum.

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I wonder why some of the bigger restaurants dont get together and organise a day closure each per week, on differing days. Lessen the choice for those that are left, give all staff the same day off, so maybe less staff needed, but only shut for 1 day. Of course, that would need coordination .....and I might be talking rubbish....

Edited by Painter

2 hours ago, misteregg said:

Get this asked a lot and the answer is I have no idea. Only thing I know is the government is very proud of its status of #1 in the world for containing the virus. So I would say later rather than sooner.
Don’t shoot the messenger.

Bugger Better Hold Fast 

• Haha 1

I don't know if anyone has been down to Soi 6 lately but that street is now pretty packed with girls.....Not every bar is open but the ones that are open (which are many) have quite a number of girls working in them....

I just don't see how it's even remotely possible for the majority of those girls to be making much money......Sure there maybe a few doing ok but I would think they would be the exception....

I just dont think there are enough expats in town for that many girls....Maybe I am missing something.....

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/2/2020 at 1:32 PM, misteregg said:

I was hardly gasping for breath on Friday and last night when I had the two busiest nights since I opened.
Many bars I know are doing well. Every bar owner I have talked to is making a profit.

Well done, of course there are success stories but many businesses also refuse to open and others are limping along in hope of an eventual upturn in visitor numbers. Staff no longer on salaries and even managers working without pay is what's happening in the wider picture. While what you have written is true, it's obviously not representative of the city or nightlife industry as a whole.

Plenty of go-gos and bars around Walking Street haven't opened their doors and a few had a go but packed it in soon after. They can't be spoken of as doing well or making a profit.

• Thumbs Up 1

survival for many was base don the idea that from day 1 there were no wages for the girls, commissio only.  they are essentially now freelancers working in bars.  they can turn up when they want too.  and do side deals with 'clienys"  from elsewhere.  some places get rammed with more girls than they ever had before, as a result.  but the ladies aint happy.  they are mostly working for zero right now and the numbers leaving the city are high.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, fforest said:

I don't know if anyone has been down to Soi 6 lately but that street is now pretty packed with girls.....Not every bar is open but the ones that are open (which are many) have quite a number of girls working in them....

I just don't see how it's even remotely possible for the majority of those girls to be making much money......Sure there maybe a few doing ok but I would think they would be the exception....

I just dont think there are enough expats in town for that many girls....Maybe I am missing something.....

will have to take a wander

Freelancing is the rule in Wanchai. It works perfectly.  Used to be same in Pusan, South Korea when I was there.

No rip off bar fine, no BS LD.  And everybody was making money.

Without doubt the Thai P4P scene is heading that way.

Greedy BO and the "agency models" have ruined it. 

• Like 1