Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

You may want to add Runway on Soi Honey onto that list as he's got the Addicts fanboys sending money for bell rings FFS and in return they get a video from the girls thanking them.

I have had customers asking if I can do this. it’s apparently a thing now. I don’t want to do it, yet.

Pretty safe to say that any bar that didn't have a very big expat following before this dilemma is going to be in big big trouble. A few bars that will avoid the trouble because they had just that were of course Le pub, Danny's Sports Bar, Chik n Coop, Cherry bar, Pandoras gogo  to name a few Anyone see the common denominator?

COop, Adam and Danny are great guys. :)
  • Like 1

The cynical part of me would ask who is waiting to buy some of these properties if or when the landlords default or have to sell up cheap?.
My money would be on some of the more influential members of society giving instruction to lawyers to keep a close eye on things.

Empty bar next door to Le Pub has been rented out, start Oct 1.
  • Like 1

Runway a great little bar,run by a couple of blokes really trying their arsses off.
i would zero problems sending them a bell ring,from here.
That bar needs help,I would help.

Trev is back in Australia Skally. Alex just bought a new place.
  • Like 1

I've known Alex a few years and yes he's a decent well meaning bloke, Trevor I've met a couple of times and I'm still undecided about him. 
It's just the Addicts fanboys sending bell rings that gets me as they're just attention seeking little pricks over there on that forum as you well know. If you want to send a bell ring then go on their Facebook page and message Alex.

Trev is an ok guy too but back in Aus now.

been open and closed a couple of times i think even in the better times before this virus shit

The strip of land next door which used to be a very, very small bar was built illegally and die for demolition. Never paid rent in 25 years.

comfort by harlan is closed down for good.  the man is a mental headcase and has lost the plot but his buiness was said to be OK before covid.  gone now, as per their fb

Nut job. Came in my bar threatening a customer months ago. Shame really as he is a talented chef. Completely miss judged this town. Good riddance.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, misteregg said:

Nut job. Came in my bar threatening a customer months ago. Shame really as he is a talented chef. Completely miss judged this town. Good riddance.

So .. why didn't you just knock him down to his knees .. ?

Never take shit ... for anyone or from anyone ...

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

5 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

he has done the same in numerous bars and cubs, barred from nay now.  a vile piece of work he usually rides arund with a paid heavy guy to protect him,  the whole business community willbe glad to see him go as fast as he came.  i hear spain is on his list next.

• Great Info 1

1 hour ago, tommy dee said:

he has done the same in numerous bars and cubs, barred from nay now.  a vile piece of work he usually rides arund with a paid heavy guy to protect him,  the whole business community willbe glad to see him go as fast as he came.  i hear spain is on his list next.

Yea Bro ... I have seen more than I can count here in BKK ... total f**ks ... really not sure why guys like this cause trouble ... but, it pisses me off where a guy cannot go and have a couple of beers in peace .... peace is important and mandatory ... so what .. you don't see "eye to eye" .. at least be civil and show respect  .. 

Well, I think his ass will get handed to him in Spain ... there are some tough ex-crims there ... who don't take shit ... my type of guys!

I just don't understand the mentality here sometimes ... go along to get along with a complete asshole ... sorry, I cannot do it ...

If I owned a bar in Patts ( which I never would want ) .. I would have beautiful promotion gals out front with a huge sign saying " NO Bullshit here -- OR you will get F**ked Up "

And I think  I would name the place " The NO Bullshit Club " ....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don’t think it’s a good idea for bar owners to be going knocking people out, especially as the situation was under control.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Looks like Party Girlz took down all the advertising outside the bar. Not sure if they opened, maybe Blue Streaker has news. Should know really, it’s my manor, as he would say.

Hope to visit in 2021! 

30 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Don’t think it’s a good idea for bar owners to be going knocking people out, especially as the situation was under control.

That is why I am not a bar owner .... because if anyone came into my place and threatened anyone ,, sorry, the would face a world of hurt ..

People should be able to walk into a place and believe they are safe and can have an outrageous good time !

No threats from anyone ....  ok .. get as f**ked up as much as you want .. but have respect for others ...

Maybe the situation was under control .... but, I seriously doubt it ...

You can never control an ass hole ..... ass holes ...  are ... ass holes ....

The reason this happened .. is simply because the guy thought he "owned" you ... and a total ass hole

Bro -- not trying to argue with you .. just saying what I think ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Great Info 1