Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

29 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

That is why I am not a bar owner .... because if anyone came into my place and threatened anyone ,, sorry, the would face a world of hurt ..

People should be able to walk into a place and believe they are safe and can have an outrageous good time !

No threats from anyone ....  ok .. get as f**ked up as much as you want .. but have respect for others ...

Maybe the situation was under control .... but, I seriously doubt it ...

You can never control an ass hole ..... ass holes ...  are ... ass holes ....

The reason this happened .. is simply because the guy thought he "owned" you ... and a total ass hole

Bro -- not trying to argue with you .. just saying what I think ...

Tips cap

53 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

The reason this happened .. is simply because the guy thought he "owned" you ... and a total ass hole

Bro -- not trying to argue with you .. just saying what I think ...

And I think that Mr Egg did what any mature sane person would do.    Diffuse the situation  instead of making it worse.   i admire him for that.  We already have more hot heads than we need.

Sorry bro but that's how I see it.

• Thumbs Up 7

1 hour ago, johnpat said:

And I think that Mr Egg did what any mature sane person would do.    Diffuse the situation  instead of making it worse.   i admire him for that.  We already have more hot heads than we need.

Sorry bro but that's how I see it.

Yea .. I accept your opinion ... no problems .... not trying to start any shit with anyone ...

But, I see and live a much different life than most on this forum ... give no quarters and take no shit .... a "hot head" is always a loose cannon ... you can inflict a world or hurt -- it all can be taken care of discretely .. even in a bar

I also admire Mr. Egg ... I wasn't trying to bust his balls .. just saying what I think ... isn't that allowed ?

Another thing .. I have met some "allegedly mature and sane people " who were totally out of control ... an UN-necessary comment ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

4 hours ago, misteregg said:

Looks like Party Girlz took down all the advertising outside the bar. Not sure if they opened, maybe Blue Streaker has news. Should know really, it’s my manor, as he would say.

Apparently gave up the idea after he did a recent reccy of the area.... so rumour has it.....no illuminated sign or open note

any more.......

• Like 2

I keep hearing an advert for a new "Hip Hop" bar that has just opened in L K Metro.

The owners could not have heard of "Due Diligence."

Given the likely average age of our expat community if there is one venue that is absolutely doomed for failure it is  Hip Hop bar.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

29 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I keep hearing an advert for a new "Hip Hop" bar that has just opened in L K Metro.

The owners could not have heard of "Due Diligence."

Given the likely average age of our expat community if there is one venue that is absolutely doomed for failure it is  Hip Hop bar.

Rap and hip-hop......Has to be some of the worst noise ever  created......I will never go there....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

16 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

A quick down Soi 8 the other night with a camera phone......

IMG_20200809_215456_resized_20200811_055546122.jpg

IMG_20200809_215517_resized_20200811_055531071.jpg

IMG_20200809_215618_resized_20200811_055501419.jpg

IMG_20200809_215745_resized_20200811_055445426.jpg

Busiest place...

IMG_20200809_215928_resized_20200811_055425954.jpg

All closed up in the dog leg down to Beach Rd........the light in the distance is Lisa on the beach...

IMG_20200809_220010 (1).jpg

Into Soi 7 this is the only bar I saw with a few quality girls, but no customers......

IMG_20200809_220233_resized_20200811_055233493.jpg

How many more photo's are going to be posted of empty bars?

What is the point?

There is not going to be some miraculous change now is there?

Most of the GoGo's that reopened are losing money every day and many will close again over the next few months. So enjoy them whilst you can.

Now that is very sad for the owners and staff but there will be more than enough remaining to cater for the expat community.

I spent 3 consecutive days/nights last week visiting bars/GoGo's and "Gentleman's Clubs" and had a great time thank you very much. Stayed in Sutus Hotel just along from Soi Lengkee in a perfectly acceptable, large clean modern room, at 590 baht a night with parking on site.

So it is not all bad news, not by a long way.

By the way.

Has there EVER been a better time to visit Soi 6? 🤣

So positive photo's only for a while please because there is no excuse for expats not having a great time.

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

What is the point?

There is not going to be some miraculous change now is there?

Most of the GoGo's that reopened are losing money every day and many will close again over the next few months. So enjoy them whilst you can.

Now that is very sad for the owners and staff but there will be more than enough remaining to cater for the expat community.

I spent 3 consecutive days/nights last week visiting bars/GoGo's and "Gentleman's Clubs" and had a great time thank you very much. Stayed in Sutus Hotel just along from Soi Lengkee in a perfectly acceptable, large clean modern room, at 590 baht a night with parking on site.

So it is not all bad news, not by a long way.

By the way.

Has there EVER been a better time to visit Soi 6? 🤣

So positive photo's only for a while please because there is no excuse for expats not having a great time.

There would be less if you do not quote them...555

Sorry mate ..joshing.

Appreciate Blue Streak for the continual updating the on the ground photos... kudos to him.

With Jambo on this...we know the negatives about the place... lets have some positives ... even if they are only small positives..... too much doom and gloom.

cheers 

3 hours ago, Jambo said:

What is the point?

The photos provide a good historical record of the effects of the pandemic on the Pattaya bar scene. Think of it as the opposite of What Is Rising In Pattaya photo record topic.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

these pics are a great insight into whats goping on here.  glad Jambo got laid but these show the truth pls continue

Photos showing present status/reality is a good thing. Broad view not just pockets of busy areas.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, john1000 said:

Photos showing present status/reality is a good thing. Broad view not just pockets of busy areas.

They are all basically the same and nothing is going to radically change for the better but simply get worse as the months go by as many of the GoGo's that reopened close again. Expats in general are  not going to pay 170 baht for a beer and 190 baht for a LD.

The reality, as everybody knows, is that there are simply not enough expats to go round so the overriding majority of entertainment venues will look empty and sad. It would seem forum members cannot get enough of photo's of depressingly empty venues.

Those that survive will get busier as natural selection takes place.

Now having added to the doom and gloom,  I am sure that there are many expats homing in on those venues that offer real value for money with sensible prices and friendly, interactive ladies. They are out there ....... trust me I am a retired accountant. 😉

Pattaya is going through a big, painful, upheaval and the start of a major period of change. I wonder how many GoGo's will exist by the end of next year? It is no coincidence that there has been a substantial increase in hostess bars ( aka Gentlemen's Clubs ) springing up with lower overheads due to location and attractive prices. Maybe that is the snapshot of the future for Pattaya's nightlife?

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 2