Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 2:55 AM, Skalliwag said:

Guy wants to take pics,let him take pics.

Its not cock shots so who cares.

I hope this thread doesn't die of the pics  because 1 person thinks he has a right on here to say stop posting pics, keep up the good work don't let one person stop you, thankyou

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, jezza said:

I hope this thread doesn't die of the pics  because 1 person thinks he has a right on here to say stop posting pics, keep up the good work don't let one person stop you, thankyou

And I hope it doesn’t die because someone decides to add dick pics.😁😁

• Haha 3

Standing on soi buckhou, looking at Nemos massage.... the medical clinic to the right has closed, and is being refurbed into another bar.

The Star Max restaurant to Nemo's left is apparently closing at the end of the month due to lack of trade.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 3

16 hours ago, Painter said:

Standing on soi buckhou, looking at Nemos massage.... the medical clinic to the right has closed, and is being refurbed into another bar.

The Star Max restaurant to Nemo's left is apparently closing at the end of the month due to lack of trade.

heard about the med clinic.  madness, the clinic was usually busy and wtf is opeing a beer bar right now.  as they say..  thailand onleee

• Haha 1

On 8/18/2020 at 8:24 AM, Painter said:

My well dressed spy informs me the clinic is going to form part of an enlarged Golden Time gentleman's club

• Great Info 4

14 hours ago, Painter said:

My well dressed spy informs me the clinic is going to form part of an enlarged Golden Time gentleman's club

I think we will see this increasingly repeated.

There have been 'Gentleman's Clubs" in and particularly around Pattaya ever since I first set foot in Pattaya except in those days we did not know them by that name. I am thinking mostly of places we used to drive to on the darkside on a wet wednesday afternoon.

I think the difference is that they are springing up now all over the place and more centrally in Pattaya. Maybe this will beome the new "normal" as the GoGo's in expensive locations both get priced, and price themselves, out of business.

Personally, I much prefer their more intimate, touchy feely ambience as compared to most GoGo's that have now generally become overpriced and overdressed as compared to years gone by in venues such as LD1; Peppermint, Catz; Bouche; Babydolls etc etc

I hope I am wrong but Walking Street as we have known it seems doomed to me. I see a few of the largest GoGo's surviving subject to owners with deep pockets to get through the next 18 months or so and many of the rest falling by the wayside which would seem to suit those that wish to "Clean Up" Pattaya's image. The advantage of the "clubs" is both lower overheads and  being out of sight as far as " in your face" image is concerned.

Just my thoughts.

ps

Looking forward to next month's in depth research. 🤣 

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, thunder367 said:

some of the saphire ladies have start shifts at lady love on lk metro ive been reading.one even put she used to live 1000 a day now has to live on 600 a day

600 a day is twice minimum wage....

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/18/2020 at 10:29 PM, Skalliwag said:

Sugar Shack and Lewinskis have joined together.Heard that today.

Lewinskis was the first place I ever stayed upon arriving in Pattaya. It was a great place with lots loyal customers. They helped us learn the ins an outs of the bar scene and how how to save money on daily life in sin city. what great times we had there.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2