Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

1 hour ago, Nickrock said:

I recall some lady boy of some repute was regularly  in residence there there lots of pics of her in addicts years ago ( looked like she/ it had more silicon than a  carton of bathroom sealant)

Emma.......

622.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

1 minute ago, Blue Streak said:

For those that are interested........Soi Buakhao tonight at 21.00 hrs obviously everyone is down 

Le Pub waiting for the Charity Shield to kick off...............First up ''Dom Bar'' used to be ''Sports World''........

Just curious - how do you like it there at the moment? Does the benefit of "shooting fish in a barrel" outweigh the lack of atmosphere in the bars, or vice versa?

5 minutes ago, Bazle said:

Just curious - how do you like it there at the moment? Does the benefit of "shooting fish in a barrel" outweigh the lack of atmosphere in the bars, or vice versa?

If you mean Soi Buakhao m8, I have a couple of bottles in ''Tree Town'' to start the evening and then go to ''Parking Street''

formerly ''Walking Street''..lol....I have absolutely no interest in sitting in those shophouse bars......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Baldylocks said:

Yep watched you with Nick

Watched it myself, it was either that or highlights of the Women's football.

I cut to the interview with Phil. Enjoyed the interview with the guy that owns the Triangle bar, thought it was a refreshingly honest take on things, and you could sense the frustration in his voice with having to comply with the absurd social distancing rules.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Thanks for the photos BS some don't like the doom and gloom photos so please take only photos of the busy venues .................................. there must be some somewhere. :default_crybaby: The town now as it is seen through your photos sad but true

Well I was talking to a mutual good friend of ours yesterday and from his comments it is far from being all "doom and gloom" for expat pussy hounds.

Of course there are simply not enough expats in Pattaya to make all the openplan beers bars look anything other than what they are which is depressingly empty. That is not going to change just get worse. Many of the GoGo's that reopened are going to close again for the same reason. They particularly must be losing money every day they remain open.

What is missing of course is the photo's that cannot be taken/shown inside the much smaller number of GoGo's and "Clubs" that are being visited in reasonable numbers by expats particularly where they are offering the expat staple diet of friendly interactive pussy, nice premises and reasonably priced drinks.

But I suppose if I was sitting day after day self isolating back in the UK, the USA or Oz desperately waiting to return to Pattaya I would welcome any photo's even of the "doom and gloom" variety.

I too am desperately waiting to return.

14 days , and counting. 🤣

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 2

Jeez I don't know what I'm doing wrong over here on the Darkside, I went out last night to a couple of bars and at the first one I went in I had 2 girls sitting with me within 30 seconds, within 3 minutes one of them had asked for drinks for both of them and been refused so they cleared off, then another came over and tried and got the same answer and cleared off so off I went to the second bar. Oh dear my drinks whore from the other night didn't recognise me and when she did come over and I jokingly suggested a barfine she had to run to the toilet to vomit ?

I'd even ditched the Singha vest last night for a newly ironed oversized check shirt which was undone to my belly to show my hairy chest, an old but cleanish pair of cargo shorts and some nice flip flops and yet still the girls are obviously doing well enough to not want to know me ?

Maybe the girls on the Brightside are a bit less picky and I should have a walk over there one night to try my luck ?

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Jeez I don't know what I'm doing wrong over here on the Darkside, I went out last night to a couple of bars and at the first one I went in I had 2 girls sitting with me within 30 seconds, within 3 minutes one of them had asked for drinks for both of them and been refused so they cleared off, then another came over and tried and got the same answer and cleared off so off I went to the second bar. Oh dear my drinks whore from the other night didn't recognise me and when she did come over and I jokingly suggested a barfine she had to run to the toilet to vomit ?

I'd even ditched the Singha vest last night for a newly ironed oversized check shirt which was undone to my belly to show my hairy chest, an old but cleanish pair of cargo shorts and some nice flip flops and yet still the girls are obviously doing well enough to not want to know me ?

Maybe the girls on the Brightside are a bit less picky and I should have a walk over there one night to try my luck ?

Hahaha....

Mate, the thing "what your name, where you from, blablabla.." is definitively the best way for her to receive a " I like be alone, thank you".

And if she insist "why you like alone" my answer is " I am not alone, I have JD here, and music"

Cant stand the buffalo talk. Sorry.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

Hahaha....

Mate, the thing "what your name, where you from, blablabla.." is definitively the best way for her to receive a " I like be alone, thank you".

And if she insist "why you like alone" my answer is " I am not alone, I have JD here, and music"

Cant stand the buffalo talk. Sorry.

First bar I kept pointing to the F1 qualifying on the tv but it didn't stop the drinks request which I honestly think is the shortest time ever for a request for me in a bar, nice try darling but it's truly f***d you for next time I go in there.

Second bar I swear I was invisible and I have to say I feel the same as you about all the bullshit talk, I know within 5 seconds if I'm into a bird or not and no amount of their bullshit talk will get me to think otherwise.

11 hours ago, fforest said:

??? I thought this weeks write up was pretty good..

6 hours ago, Washedup said:

I concur..although rather depressing. 

Ditto from me.

Decent read about life on the ground.

I wasn't aware that Nana was up and running.

• Like 2

On 8/30/2020 at 2:20 PM, mrcharliemofo said:

Second bar I swear I was invisible and I have to say I feel the same as you about all the bullshit talk, I know within 5 seconds if I'm into a bird or not and no amount of their bullshit talk will get me to think otherwise.

I can scope them out from head to toe, teeth, smile, hair and fingers in a glance which is about 2 seconds ... very, very rare I take a second glance ... I know also if I want it or not in a glance .. I always ignore gals that I am not into ....  they get my "drift" ...