Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

5 hours ago, misteregg said:

Was expecting a lot of bars to close on Sept 1st, but this doesn’t seem to have happened.
I was quite busy last night.

I'm happy about both your statements.  I'll be visiting Pattaya in about 2 weeks.

• Like 1

Hooters new hours are from 3-12 midnight.................Boy in less than a day they already knocked off 4 hours of being open from 11AM- 3PM.................And before the lockdown they were open till 2AM....

Its kind of smart really because from 3-12 is 9 hours so that cuts back on labor cost a lot......

Edited by fforest
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, fforest said:

Hooters new hours are from 3-12 midnight.................Boy in less than a day they already knocked off 4 hours of being open from 11AM- 3PM.................And before the lockdown they were open till 2AM....

Its kind of smart really because from 3-12 is 9 hours so that cuts back on labor cost a lot......

Will they get any customers? 

Is that new Witherspoons on Beach and Klang in any way connected to the one on Buokow between Chaiapoon and Lengkee? Same owner or manager or a totally different business?

Looked nice, be nicer with about half those tables and chairs filled with folks.

Hope it can survive until better days.

1 hour ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Is that new Witherspoons on Beach and Klang in any way connected to the one on Buokow between Chaiapoon and Lengkee? Same owner or manager or a totally different business?

Looked nice, be nicer with about half those tables and chairs filled with folks.

I don't suppose they sell any real draft beer other than lager?

God, I miss a pint of Deuchars IPA.

2 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Good question, I was going to ask the same!. When was this one opened? Didn't notice it last year (but that seems such a looong time ago now)

Edited by Butch

Hard times at the Central Festival food courts.......I was there at about 5 PM.......The place was deader than a DoDo bird........If this keeps up we will soon be having the Ave part 2 at Central Mall.....Its kind of funny they finished that loong loong remodel only a short time before Covid hit.....The prices are now dropping  like a rock.......

27874.jpg

27875.jpg

27876.jpg

27877.jpg

27887.jpg

27888.jpg

Edited by fforest
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

Thanks ever so much MrBlue for the photos of your walk about. I think I speak for a lot of us out of country.... we love any and all information about the town we love so much. Especially the photos. So please keep up your good work.

Ditto from me too!