Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

1 hour ago, mrcharliemofo said:

I rode around Action Street about 3 weeks ago in the daytime and it looked as if all the bars had been cleared out, surprised anything would open up in there and I never realised the Holiday Inn had reopened at all ?

Got to love the thais o ptimism sometimes.

Been open for quite a while m8, the past 2 long weekends that have happened, they were double parking 

out the front and parking on the ramp down to the underground car park at night..a part from those high spots

barely seen anyone in there whilst passing...... as for the Thais optimism, that's what caught my attention as all 

the bars around the entrance are dead....lol.....

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, mrcharliemofo said:

I rode around Action Street about 3 weeks ago in the daytime and it looked as if all the bars had been cleared out, surprised anything would open up in there and I never realised the Holiday Inn had reopened at all ?

Got to love the thais optimism sometimes.

Well you have to hand it to them there all tryers which is more than can be said for some of the lazy bastards in the U.K

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 1

Sensations AND Baccara opening.........This is insane........You can't keep cutting a pie forever.....

Sensations AND Baccara were  not really liked by expats to much......Baccara has been treating farangs like 2nd class customers for many a year now..........And after about the first month Sensations was opened it was mostly just ignored by expats do to very little flesh being on display and a abundance girls expecting top dollar......

Edited by fforest
  • Like 2
  • Great Info 1

43 minutes ago, fforest said:

Sensations AND Baccara opening.........This is insane........You can't keep spitting a pie forever.....

Sensations AND Baccara were  not really liked by expats to much......Baccara has been treating farangs like 2nd class customers for many a year now..........And after about the first month Sensations was opened it was mostly just ignored by expats do to very little flesh being on display and a abundance girls expecting top dollar......

Do they know something we don't..borders opening? 

• Like 1

https://www.pattayamail.com/news/pattaya-hollywood-disco-turns-off-lights-again-315367

Pattaya’s Hollywood disco has closed again

Most of the customers, however, were foreign tourists and the women who flocked to the club to meet them....

This is 100% rubbish........Hollywood was pretty much a no-go zone for farang and has been for years......Hollywood was a Thai hang out place........With maybe some Japs and Koreans thrown in the mix....

The problem is Thai people don't have money to blow.......

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

8 hours ago, fforest said:

https://www.pattayamail.com/news/pattaya-hollywood-disco-turns-off-lights-again-315367

Pattaya’s Hollywood disco has closed again

Most of the customers, however, were foreign tourists and the women who flocked to the club to meet them....

This is 100% rubbish........Hollywood was pretty much a no-go zone for farang and has been for years......Hollywood was a Thai hang out place........With maybe some Japs and Koreans thrown in the mix....

The problem is Thai people don't have money to blow.......

This is so true for the vast majority of Thais. They have enough for Sangsom and cheap lao khao and some noodles afterwards but as you say not money to blow for 99.5% .......

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jambo said:

Well dear readers one would get the impression from this topic that it is totally doom and gloom in Pattaya these days with nothing but empty beer bars and mostly customer devoid GoGo's still charging expats170+ baht for a beer.

As Bob Dylon once proclaimed "The times they are a-changing" and as we all know there are simply not enough expats to support all the bars and particularly the GoGo's in high rental locations and the cost of the girls wages. 

There is however one sector of the entertainment scene that is becoming a veritable growth area and that is in the "Gentlemens Club" area with new ones cropping up all over town.

The term is a little misleading as maybe "Hostess Bars" is just as good a description.

Now as they are all in closed, air-conditioned premises one is not going to be able to tell from the outside just how busy they may, or may not be, from a photograph of the outside. So purely on the grounds of market research last afternoon/night I joined the "usual suspects" for an extended tour of such establishments which judging by the state of my hangover today involved the consumption of prodigious  amounts of alcohol the cost of which was naturally a bit higher than the average beer bar but much less than that being charged in GoGo's.

I remember the names of the first three being Camel Toe, The Den and Babylon and in between there was another one behind the Lion Pub but I cannot remember the name.

The hostesses do not generally seem to be of the "shy and reserved" variety:default_blum:

It was "Cowgirl" theme night in Babylon  and I got roped in so to speak.

Social distancing seemed to be at a premium and it was very busy. 

1600488306585.jpg

Be honest    ..................................You would, wouldn't you! :default_458:

1600488252632.jpg

YEE HA ! !                 I told her she was a very naughty lady.

Apparently tonight is themed as "bikini bottom" or possibly "No bikini bottom" night but I am waiting for "Blow Job" Thursday to come round. 

After Babylon we moved onto L K Metro and had a few beers at 44 baht for any bottle in a beer bar and then went to see Ricky in Pandora.That was the only GoGo we visited and the most expensive venue for drinks by far.

After that it was onto Soi Boomerang's Clubs by which time I was feeling no pain. 

In conclusion. It is very sad for the bars and many GoGo's which are falling by the wayside but if you know how and where to have a good time it is there to be enjoyed in and around Pattaya. 

Getting a tad jealous here, but i know you're only doing your duty as a conscientious ex pat helping out the Thai economy in these hard times! 

• Haha 2

Sensations AND Baccara opening.........This is insane........You can't keep cutting a pie forever.....

Baccara open 1st October.
  • Great Info 1

3 hours ago, misteregg said:

Super girl closed permanently on WS.
Owner asking 6M key money.

I know of a Super Girl on Soi Diamond that turned into Angel a gogo....  I wasn't aware that it was reborn on Walking Street.  Where was it before its demise?

• Like 1