Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

10 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

Doesn’t change my life one bit.

In fact,if there wasn’t any mention of it,I wouldn’t know,hence,wouldn’t care.

Who’s to say what’s right?

Not me,that’s for sure.I still enjoy buying drinks in person as well.And it doesn't in the least detract from my ability to feed my family.🤷‍♂️
I always found it weird,blokes telling other blokes how they should best spend the money that they earned.
I’ve always been the guy that says “good for you”,to guys spending their own money in the manner they choose.

Well there is nothing wrong in what you say but I am not telling anybody how to spend their money, it is just an opinion on a forum. Doesn't make my opinion right or wrong, just a conversation, a view and that view is that sending money to buy drinks for a girl who is thousands of miles away where they have no real interaction with is weird.

Just don't get the need to do it other than allowing certain bars/groups to get another money stream.  Good for the bars but I just don't see the value in it for me 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Horizondave said:

is that sending money to buy drinks for a girl who is thousands of miles away where they have no real interaction with is weird.

Yea, I think the same ....

I know a handful of BKK gals getting on line naked ... doing whatever they do ... to make some baht ... from what they tell me ...

I am certain a lot more of the gals I know are doing the same ... but won't say anything .. none of my business anyway ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I know a handful of BKK gals getting on line naked ... doing whatever they do ... to make some baht ... from what they tell me ...

I am certain a lot more of the gals I know are doing the same ... but won't say anything .. none of my business anyway ...

Agree. Live and let live. World is made up of 100% weirdos. Who are we to say who or what is normal behaviour.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

You know, if I set up a tripod and camera, wore a pair of cargo shorts, Jesus shoes and a Singha wife beater, did a little shimmy to a Tina Turner number, and people at seeing that awesome sight, suddenly volunteered to send me cash for providing them with top flight entertainment, and I can pay my mortgage, well then, why not?

Everybody needs a side hustle when times get tough. 😁

9 minutes ago, Mr. Smooth said:

You know, if I set up a tripod and camera, wore a pair of cargo shorts, Jesus shoes and a Singha wife beater, did a little shimmy to a Tina Turner number, and people at seeing that awesome sight, suddenly volunteered to send me cash for providing them with top flight entertainment, and I can pay my mortgage, well then, why not?

Don't give up ya day job mate. 😂

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Mr. Smooth said:

They pay more for a double act ............ I'm trying to persuade Larry but he's gone AWOL. 

Got a great story for him from yesterday in Bradford.

Mr Mohammed etc fucking chickens while his wife was banging the dog filming it all and other stuff ...he got 3 years behind bars.

Not sure what the chickens got ........ times are sure tough Mr Smooth ....:default_abe:

• Haha 4

Top 10 Bars doing well just now ........ I quite like this bloke ..... Stoke Cit fan .... I know it annoys one or two BMs on here when I mention football teams but it is as important as blood group / allergies / medications to those of us who care.

I've never been to the Assienda but he comes across really well to me like him ........... he interviewed Bryan Flowers the other day in the greatest cure for Insomnia since Rohypnol. 

I'm sure young Master Tomas Dee and Herr Khun Egg know him I've never met him unusually......

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I had a Philipina gf living with me for a few months in HK, playing that game with some of her admirers. In my living room, making sure there is a neutral blank wall in the back. And me watching it from the side. It was all good fun to her, me I didn't care (well, its not like we were going to marry...) but the behaviour and speech of some of the guys was absolutely pathetic.... 

Miss VN played a bit the same. Video call with overseas lover / admirer will laying naked with me in the bed .....

It was all good fun. Feck me, now I feel old.... none of this fun anymore 😪😪😪 only old papa/mama stuff....

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Top 10 Bars doing well just now ........ I quite like this bloke ..... Stoke Cit fan .... I know it annoys one or two BMs on here when I mention football teams but it is as important as blood group / allergies / medications to those of us who care.

I've never been to the Assienda but he comes across really well to me like him ........... he interviewed Bryan Flowers the other day in the greatest cure for Insomnia since Rohypnol. 

I'm sure young Master Tomas Dee and Herr Khun Egg know him I've never met him unusually......

Agree he comes across well, never been in his bar either. Even pre-COVID there seemed to be live streams/filming in his bar so not for me. Mr Egg has appeared on a couple of his earlier videos.

Of the top 10 a few excellent ones in there, that I frequent regularly when in town- know one of them is favourite of yours too🙂

No 3 The Climax Bar on the corner of LK- awful place in my book though- does that get in there as Martin's pick?

Flowers can't be as dim as he came across in the interview. The highlight was where he couldn't calculate how many years he'd been in Pattaya, despite knowing when he arrived😃 

Spot on as well on the choice of association football team. Dean the south London in Retox is Charlton, and a great bloke. I struggle to think any mates of mine who don't support their local club. Know loads of Fulham and QPR, and zero Man U or Liverpool. Best not go about it anymore or they'll be trouble:default_fing23:

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nampla69 said:

But can he do it on a wet Tuesday night in Stoke....

• Haha 4

On 10/20/2020 at 9:06 PM, Horizondave said:

Do guys actually buy drinks for girls from 1000's of miles away.

450 kms actually lol, i more than happy to try and help the gals and bar in an effort to keep them open and the gals working. You can guess which bar, i'm not that stupid.......

Well i don't think so :default_biggrin:

20 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

450 kms actually lol, i more than happy to try and help the gals and bar in an effort to keep them open and the gals working. You can guess which bar, i'm not that stupid.......

Well i don't think so :default_biggrin:

What ? You still sending money to Secrets ?   😁

• Haha 3

Flowers has released a YouTube video on watergate. Christ on a bike, talk about a storm in a teacup, or should I say shot glass. The best thing is flowers saying that the guy who bought the shots didn't specify it had to be an alcoholic drink. 

🤣

• Haha 3