Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

1 hour ago, Washedup said:

Will you be popping in..free food shots and girls..great offer!

I'll be there ( God willing) after the second half of the Burnley Chelsea game m8....

just down the Soi.......I bet all the food is gone by then...lol...Still IMHO the best all

round Club on the Walking Street area.....Dollhouse at the moment a good second......

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

You are correct sir....lol.....On to LK Metro............

Apparently the girl in Metro App.... says this new bar next to ''Boom'' is going to be called ''Unreal''.........

IMG_20201031_225005_resized_20201101_091247116.jpg

what was the town like last night?  the rain I know put a lot off but traffic seemed to be busy around 7?

5 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

what was the town like last night?  the rain I know put a lot off but traffic seemed to be busy around 7?

Later on very busy especially South Pattaya Rd area & L K area, Traffic at a stand still by the Wat.........

I left the W/S area about 01.30. bodies and vehicles everywhere......

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Blue Streak said:

You are correct sir....lol.....On to LK Metro............

Apparently the girl in Metro App.... says this new bar next to ''Boom'' is going to be called ''Unreal''.........

IMG_20201031_225005_resized_20201101_091247116.jpg

Was

a little corner type store,owned by a bloke named Martin.

a little coffee shop ,owned by the bride of a white dude,who watched it all go bye bye

a little bar..called,Red 5?
then another little bar...named...fucking can’t remember,

now,another little bar called Unreal.

yep,it’s been Unreal alright.

Edited by Skalliwag
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Nickrock said:

So what happened to Devils den

I just chatted with Michael last week.

His lease came up,and with things currently the way they are,he decided not to renew.

thats all I can really say at this point.

cheers

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

13 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

I just chatted with Michael last week.

His lease came up,and with things currently the way they are,he decided not to renew.

thats all I can really say at this point.

cheers

He said on Addicts that LK Metro was getting too popular for his type of business, so was planning on a move anyway 

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

11 hours ago, misteregg said:

I have heard that Dolls on Walking Street will only open Thurs, Friday and Saturday.

That is quite sensible I suppose as ex-pats are not going to be out on the piss more than 2 or 3 nights a week.

I wonder how you keep the girls happy if they are only getting paid for 3 nights?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jambo said:

That is quite sensible I suppose as ex-pats are not going to be out on the piss more than 2 or 3 nights a week.

I wonder how you keep the girls happy if they are only getting paid for 3 nights?

I think the girls working in those places would be grateful for the opportunity even if it is 3 nights. I think it will be about the amount of money coming their way in those 3 nights which may or may not keep them happy.

• Like 2