Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

1 hour ago, john luke said:

20190731-IMG_6254.jpg

This is the former Pooks Bar.

20190731-IMG_6255.jpg

20190731-IMG_6256.jpg

20190731-IMG_6257.jpg

20190731-IMG_6258.jpg

20190731-IMG_6259.jpg

20190731-IMG_6260.jpg

Some work going on at Tree Town though some projects appear to have stopped.

That last photo was meant to be a new housing/condo complex to be build by the owners of the Pattaya Hill complexes on Soi Khao Noi where I lived when I resided in Pattaya.

That foundation was put in around about 10 years ago if I remember rightly, never went beyond the stage you see.

19 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Not that anybody goes there anymore but I noticed Oasis GoGo was closed for renovation yesterday. Was open a few days prior. Renovations seem like the smoke screen as of late for "Were f**ked ATM and not bringing in any money."

Yep - They need some top talent and reasonable prices and a marketing effort to get that message out.

But at current GG prices I won't even bother to go inside.

No point. Better alternatives.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

12 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I don't have an issue with GoGos charging the same price for soft drinks as mixed drinks , you are paying for the entertainment as well as the contents of your glass imo 

Yea, had no problem with it, knew what I was paying for. 

17 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I don't have an issue with GoGos charging the same price for soft drinks as mixed drinks , you are paying for the entertainment as well as the contents of your glass imo 

As long as that is made clear in a menu or by staff. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

Not that anybody goes there anymore but I noticed Oasis GoGo was closed for renovation yesterday. Was open a few days prior. Renovations seem like the smoke screen as of late for "Were f**ked ATM and not bringing in any money."

Can't be that long since the previous refit

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Painter said:

A well dressed gentleman informs me that a sign has gone up on the new building complex next to Friendship, saying "body massage"....

I told more than one person that was going to happen and everybody said no well right again ching ching

• Great Info 1