Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

This is just a walking street observation.....There use to be just a few Indian clubs on the far end of walking street....But over the last year or 2 the Indian clubs seem to be multiplying and they are slowly moving up walking street....And it looks like even more will open soon..

If new Indian clubs keep on opening we might be looking at a nice chunk of walking street being wall to wall Indian clubs in a few years..... 

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

On 8/28/2019 at 7:58 AM, Lanzalad said:

it looks like another one to close its doors...

Please note, I, Anthony Lock, finished trading at the Tequila Sunrise as of Sunday the 18th of August 2019.

1.png

I always held back on my comments regarding this place. Ate in there and Barney's across the road quite regularly, but went right off it after eating the liver. First time I had it I didn't recognise the taste, it tasted weird. Second time I was with my Wife and I got the same taste in my mouth!

She scraped the gravy off the liver and it was rotten. Had turned purple and green, I nearly puked.

His ex cashier, Dar bought a bar on the same Soi, she warned me never to eat there, showing me pictures of dogs and and cats sleeping in the kitchen and the state of the place.

Well, I had a beer from the fridge but no more food.

Glad he sold it, that's what he always wanted, to find a buyer. 

I'm enjoying my lambs liver here in Scotland these days😃

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, fforest said:

This is just a walking street observation.....There use to be just a few Indian clubs on the far end of walking street....But over the last year or 2 the Indian clubs seem to be multiplying and they are slowly moving up walking street....And it looks like even more will open soon..

If new Indian clubs keep on opening we might be looking at a nice chunk of walking street being wall to wall Indian clubs in a few years..... 

@misteregg better order his turban soon.😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have just poked my head around the door of Serenity, what was previously Oasis, on Soi Buakhao, Pattaya.

The smell of stale smoke overwhelmed me. That, plus that the layout and the girls looked just as Oasis did, made me do a very quick U-turn.

In the space of 3 days, I've seen Scootrets and now this place make fresh starts with almost the exact formulae they were using previously. If at first you don't succeed, try, try, and try again - but don't do it like you did it last time!

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2

Walked past Sugarbaby at 8.30 last night and it was closed. Anybody know anything about what's happening there? I will stroll by tonight to see if it is still closed. 

Been closed for some time now. Girls and staff moved to Diamond agogo.
Chinese have bought it and remodelling.
  • Great Info 1

On 9/19/2019 at 1:00 AM, misteregg said:

Been closed for some time now. Girls and staff moved to Diamond agogo.
Chinese have bought it and remodelling.

Those Chinese are pretty smart putting an Exchange booth at the front door. Now all they need is an ATM inside.

20190920_014622.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/3/2019 at 10:28 PM, Bazle said:

Have just poked my head around the door of Serenity, what was previously Oasis, on Soi Buakhao, Pattaya.

The smell of stale smoke overwhelmed me. That, plus that the layout and the girls looked just as Oasis did, made me do a very quick U-turn.

In the space of 3 days, I've seen Scootrets and now this place make fresh starts with almost the exact formulae they were using previously. If at first you don't succeed, try, try, and try again - but don't do it like you did it last time!

I was in serenity a couple of weeks ago with a couple of bm’s. There wasn’t many girls in the bar but those that were there were very decent and hands on. As a matter of fact I walked in on one fingering herself in the toilet.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

I was in serenity a couple of weeks ago with a couple of bm’s. There wasn’t many girls in the bar but those that were there were very decent and hands on. As a matter of fact I walked in on one fingering herself in the toilet.

Did you offer to help?.

• Haha 1