Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

On 10/29/2019 at 5:34 AM, misteregg said:

What struck me in this piece was the comment about high heels. So many customers don’t understand how much the girls hate wearing them.

A girl I know told me she chose to work at Babydolls for that very reason.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 12:34 PM, misteregg said:

What struck me in this piece was the comment about high heels. So many customers don’t understand how much the girls hate wearing them.

2 hours ago, monkeyman said:

A girl I know told me she chose to work at Babydolls for that very reason.

Bingo, wifey hates wearing them but i told her if ya got lovely shaped legs ya need high heels ta show em off, flat shoes/barefoot just don't do it for guys and especially me, she listens from time to time lol 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Bingo, wifey hates wearing them but i told her if ya got lovely shaped legs ya need high heels ta show em off, flat shoes/barefoot just don't do it for guys and especially me, she listens from time to time lol 

Khun C,

"she listens from time to time"

could that be the first lie of the day??

regards

grayray

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, grayray said:

Khun C,

"she listens from time to time"

could that be the first lie of the day??

regards

grayray

LOL yes indeed, women are all the same mate whatever nationality ime, you'd think the younguns would listen to an old fart whose been round the block a few times but i got more chance of pissing in our Queens handbag lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

They were all barefoot in BDs iirc 

used to leave their shoes in a rack by the steps to get on stage 

They were the first seven years but the last two years PSP managed and preferred them in heels. Some of the customers liked it but many of the girls did not

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

That story about Hidden a go go was interesting because of a conversation I had with a lady friend who used to work their before it closed and then reopened. She left, as did quite a few of the other dancers and staff, due to trouble with the boss, a Korean, and one of the Mamasans. According to her, when he went to reopen it he tried to get a lot of his staff to come back, at higher salaries, but none of them would. I asked her if she wanted to go in for a drink after it reopened and she got very animated. Said she would never go into a bar he ran and hoped to see him out in the street so she could attack him. Apparently some of the other ladies felt the same. Now it looks like he has made more enemies. I hope they fix the fucker up.

This bar on soi 15 has been closed and almost derelict looking since I have been here. I think it was some sort of late night boys bar, but it never opened before midnight and I need my beauty sleep....

Workers have been in over the last couple of days. Enquiries regarding use will be left to others....

15724975009033386199209776626708.jpg

26 minutes ago, andycoll said:

That story about Hidden a go go was interesting because of a conversation I had with a lady friend who used to work their before it closed and then reopened. She left, as did quite a few of the other dancers and staff, due to trouble with the boss, a Korean, and one of the Mamasans. According to her, when he went to reopen it he tried to get a lot of his staff to come back, at higher salaries, but none of them would. I asked her if she wanted to go in for a drink after it reopened and she got very animated. Said she would never go into a bar he ran and hoped to see him out in the street so she could attack him. Apparently some of the other ladies felt the same. Now it looks like he has made more enemies. I hope they fix the fucker up.

Koreans are very, very different from Thais...

They are not SEA Asians.

Dont judge if you dont know them.

• Like 1

They were the first seven years but the last two years PSP managed and preferred them in heels. Some of the customers liked it but many of the girls did not

I tried for years to get the girls in heels but was always told that it wasn’t possible.

So the story goes, the Korean went bust, it went to the police who sold it to the American.
Eric told me this.

3 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

psp another pattaya bar guy move to esan. next eggman or you lary.

45 minutes ago, Toy Boy said:

Damn, my favourite steak house is up for sale, plus the barbecue place next door. You can buy Smokin' Joes, Steak & Co. and their 18-bedroom guest house for a mere 15 million Baht.

https://www.bahtsold.com/view/two-established-restaurants-18-room-guesthouse-in-central-pattaya-369636

“Buyers should expect a full return on their investment within 2 years”. 

That’s optimism defined IMO

• Thumbs Up 1

Damn, my favourite steak house is up for sale, plus the barbecue place next door. You can buy Smokin' Joes, Steak & Co. and their 18-bedroom guest house for a mere 15 million Baht.

https://www.bahtsold.com/view/two-established-restaurants-18-room-guesthouse-in-central-pattaya-369636

Been for sale 6 months or longer

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Painter said:

This bar on soi 15 has been closed and almost derelict looking since I have been here. I think it was some sort of late night boys bar, but it never opened before midnight and I need my beauty sleep....

Workers have been in over the last couple of days. Enquiries regarding use will be left to others....

15724975009033386199209776626708.jpg

Sign's just gone up..

Oh dear.....

20191031_161430.jpg

• Surprised 1