Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

Just had a message from an owner of a very famous bar/sports bar. It’s closing this month and all fixtures and fittings are for sale. First come first served.
I don’t think it’s been announced yet so please forgive me if I don’t say where it is just yet.
This one came out of the blue and surprised me as it’s fully operational and even booking live events this month.

• Great Info 1
  • Surprised 1

On 12/12/2019 at 2:26 AM, misteregg said:

Just had a message from an owner of a very famous bar/sports bar. It’s closing this month and all fixtures and fittings are for sale. First come first served.
I don’t think it’s been announced yet so please forgive me if I don’t say where it is just yet.
This one came out of the blue and surprised me as it’s fully operational and even booking live events this month.

That’s no good.

I remember it being one little bar on the right side,no food no f**k all.Short time rooms were outside round the corner.

The expansion was great and while I lived on Khopai 9 we would go there for dinner a lot.

Too bad as it was a good spot.

Edited by Skalliwag

On 12/12/2019 at 9:26 PM, misteregg said:

its with  huge sadness,but LOS is done  from what we remember as visiting expats.

Other than your bar MR E which has a niche following .....the rest is just cactus

• Like 1

Looks like the Amsterdam type bar over the road from Le Pub has gone tits up already.
I saw the owner piling all his stuff into a baht bus this afternoon.
Last night he asked me for the number of the landlord of the building as he hasn’t spoke to him yet. WTF.

6 hours ago, misteregg said:

Looks like the Amsterdam type bar over the road from Le Pub has gone tits up already.
I saw the owner piling all his stuff into a baht bus this afternoon.
Last night he asked me for the number of the landlord of the building as he hasn’t spoke to him yet. WTF.

Is that the one that was always empty ??? ....looked like the Marie Celeste ..... 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fredx58 said:

Lisa on the beach looking for a sucker I mean a buyer 😁

96B267DB-295C-4DEA-865D-7C447A2F2DE3.jpeg

I went in there once when it first opened , customer mixed drinks served in small glasses and fairly pricey, immediate reaction was they were taking the piss and I voted with my feet ... never seen it busy when walking past or on the Baht bus 

• Like 3

On 12/12/2019 at 5:26 PM, misteregg said:

le pub. no that place not sport bar.

I went in there once when it first opened , customer mixed drinks served in small glasses and fairly pricey, immediate reaction was they were taking the piss and I voted with my feet ... never seen it busy when walking past or on the Baht bus 

Has a reputation for ripping folks off . New management could do well there.
  • Thumbs Up 1

That Lisa on the Beach place ranks as the worst place I've ever been inside in Pattaya. Its like a souless cavern sort of like inside a shipping container it was just awful. We had 1 drink each (fairly priced) and off we went

• Haha 1

I don't think it's been mentioned here but what was left of Retox Lengkee has closed.  Bronx Pizza shed is still there but it was before their opening time so not sure if they are on the go.  There is a new (to me) Bronx Pizza stand appeared back on Soi Diana, just past the Subway on the corner with Buakhao.

Also the 24 hour Macdonalds next to Prime Burger (former Butcher's Arms) was closed yesterday lunchtime.  Not sure if long term or just a glitch.

• Like 2

I don't think it's been mentioned here but what was left of Retox Lengkee has closed.  Bronx Pizza shed is still there but it was before their opening time so not sure if they are on the go.  There is a new (to me) Bronx Pizza stand appeared back on Soi Diana, just past the Subway on the corner with Buakhao.
Also the 24 hour Macdonalds next to Prime Burger (former Butcher's Arms) was closed yesterday lunchtime.  Not sure if long term or just a glitch.

Are you sure Retox is closed? I heard it was open for a while longer. I may have the wrong information though.