Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

5 minutes ago, john luke said:

untitled shoot-0221.jpg

The Beer Hub - very quiet.

untitled shoot-0223.jpg

untitled shoot-0222.jpg

Chunky Monkey - Had a few customers early but by no means busy.

untitled shoot-0224.jpg

untitled shoot-0227.jpg

untitled shoot-0225.jpg

Scooters bar - totally devoid of customers.

untitled shoot-0226.jpg

The old Book Bar to become Hungry Hippo.

Beer Hubb is a nice looking bar,would be rammed on a weekend in the UK,but everywhere looks dead as f**k.

But what do you expect when TAT are mainly aiming at tourists that follow the flag or eat and drink out of 7/11.

• Like 1

Really liked Beer Hubb- shame to see it had no customers but looking at the daytime photos of other venues that appeared to the norm.

I'd be interested to know what time the photos were taken- is it really that dead or just too hot/too early?

Edited by Lemondropkid

The current consistently high temperatures are putting everybody off going out during the daytime.

I took no more than 10 minutes changing the battery yesterday on my wee Honda. Walked back into the house and my shorts and polo shirt were as if I had just come out of the shower in them.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Really liked Beer Hubb- shame to see it had no customers but looking at the daytime photos of other venues that appeared to the norm.

I'd be interested to know what time the photos were taken- is it really that dead or just too hot/too early?

I ate there at about 8.30pm on 30 April. Not hugely busy, but a few customers in there. Had a very good Chicken Jalfrezi.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Hi - It was early afternoon, around 1400.  I took all the motor cycle shots from the seats outside the premises.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's another one..

98 Bar & Eatery is for sale

เซ้งร้าน 400000 บาท พร้อมเข้าอยู่ทำธุรกิจต่อได้เลยค่ะ 
ที่ตั้ง เขาตาโล หน้าหมู่บ้านราชาวดี ตรงข้ามตลาดรัตนากร ชั้นสองและชั้นสาม สามารถพักอาศัยหรือปล่อยเช่าได้ สนใจ สอบถามเพิ่มเติม โทร 0661658999

The shop is 400000 baht. Ready to get in. Keep doing business.
Location of khao ta lo in front of the village. Good King, opposite to the market, Bharat, second floor and third floor. Can be residential or rent. If interested, ask for more.

59716658_2249360935302224_2065412195977527296_n.jpg

59746931_2249360971968887_6269134638350860288_n.jpg

59638421_2249361045302213_3090528951462789120_n.jpg

60057464_2249361065302211_3321638796608405504_n.jpg

59647504_2249360965302221_5219882803771998208_n.jpg

59803217_2249361001968884_7578485418883022848_n.jpg

59618644_2249361021968882_5933281183784763392_n.jpg

• Great Info 1

18 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Are you going to put in an offer on your next trip ... ? 😉😉😉 

I just hope it doesn't end up as another GoGo

I would walk past this place often and its been hammered on social media for promotions and deals and BG's..

The place is still dead after trying everything.. there's far too many places and no one make any money...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

I would walk past this place often and its been hammered on social media for promotions and deals and BG's..

The place is still dead after trying everything.. there's far too many places and no one make any money...

That's the problem,too many bars,and too many people trying to make a living in a country whose high season is a quarter of the year.

Add in TAT encouraging customers on 'all inclusive' packages from China/India over Westerners who spread their money about its gonna be hard for many bars.

And ex-pats are usually pretty savvy with their money,especially with the exchange rates last few years.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

spent a few evening there with the boys last trip , really nice bar , they bought the bar next door and knocked the two together before refitting out , but it was never really busy whilst we were there , same with all bars I guess ...more girls required to bring in the customers 

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

more girls required to bring in the customers 

But they won't stay if they don't have punters,so its like a viscous circle.End of the day there are too many bars in Pattaya to have enough customers year round for them all to survive,same with restaurants as well.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Are you going to put in an offer on your next trip ... ? 😉😉😉 

I just hope it doesn't end up as another GoGo

We had a good crew in there for a few nights last trip....girls were great laugh.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 11:43 PM, Lanzalad said:

it was never busy as a single unit silly IMO to double the size

Edited by Yesitisdakid
  • Like 2

On 5/8/2019 at 9:43 AM, Lanzalad said:

What really pissed me off about this place,is when they expanded,I lost my laundry and the ladyboy that had the Salon out front.

Laundry lady reappeared across the street,but now I have to walk to Bhuakao to get a shave and shave.🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

As you might know, The Office gogo in Soi LKM (Pattaya) closed a few weeks ago for refurbishment. It was my understanding that it was due to re-open this evening. However, I walked past it last evening and it was open. I was with a fellow BM who I had promised "Happy Hour" priced drinks in Soi LKM gogos. This was at 7:35pm, and I was embarrassed to find that, when our bins eventually arrived, bottled beer was 145 Baht.

The place itself has been completely redesigned. It now has one large, central, almost rectangular, stage, and that stage is a bit unusual in that it has no poles for the girls to hug.

There is a single row of seats down the left side (looking in from the entrance) and two down the right.

Everything is in black and white - the decor and the girls' uniforms.

There were about 20 girls on stage when we arrived - all over-dressed in coyote gear. The shift change saw the same number of girls but this time dressed in bikinis. I was hoping that perhaps (at the least) the tops would come off, but after 3 records that had not happened, and we left. All the girls (both shifts) wore silly-looking white paper cuffs, and (even sillier-looking) white paper collars were being handed out to them whilst we were there.

The girls were not bad looking overall, but I see no reason to return in a hurry.

If you do decide to take a look for yourself, be careful not to trip on the step at the entrance door.

P.S. Initially, there was a guy there dressed in black, with Champagne Agogo written on his shirt. I wondered if Champagne now owned Office, but I suspect it was just a goodwill visit on the opening night.

• Like 2