Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

11 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

I spent nearly everyday for a month drinking at Phil’s bar not long after it opened.

Not too far from our house. Also visited the Booze lounge several times when Phil was the manager and the Tourist police wanna be owned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howard .......... he's doing repo work in Southend these days. how the mighty have fallen. :default_1087:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, monkeyman said:

Never did hear any more about his hasty departure. Did anybody else? 

No. He promised a tell all exposé that never materialised. Next thing he is on TV walking down the street with Sandra from Barnsley's LCD TV she didn't pay off.

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

No. He promised a tell all exposé that never materialised. Next thing he is on TV walking down the street with Sandra from Barnsley's LCD TV she didn't pay off.

Barnsley ??.... he's never made it further North than Clacton. He's re-poing poor old pensioners mobility scooters these days in Southend. 

3 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Barnsley ??.... he's never made it further North than Clacton. He's re-poing poor old pensioners mobility scooters these days in Southend. 

Never met the guy. He had a fairly big profile in the Pattaya ex-pat scene. IIRC he left around the time of the last coup. He promised a big exposé and said he had information big changes were afoot. Then nothing.

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Hunny Bar will be number four , all next to each other 

Yeah, I read that somewhere. I wonder where the Russian guy and his Thai wife have gone, not to mention all the 'ladies' that worked there.

On 7/17/2019 at 8:06 PM, dcfc2007 said:

Never met the guy. He had a fairly big profile in the Pattaya ex-pat scene. IIRC he left around the time of the last coup. He promised a big exposé and said he had information big changes were afoot. Then nothing.

Met Him a few times. I heard that Him and pal sold the booze lounge for x million to some fellow and put it in Howards pals Wifes name. Came from a very reliable source. No idea the repercussion. 

22 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Here we go:-

2.png

I think there was a thread a few weeks ago that said the P and J was closing, some didn't get the message.....sad day though for sure although again in the thread it mentioned that the ownership had changed and it wasn't the P and J that I used to frequent for food on a Sunday.

Edited by Horizondave

On 7/19/2019 at 12:35 PM, misteregg said:

Howard got offered a job in the UK and took it.

hahaha, you are rarely wrong egg, but in this case you swalowed the bait

tried to work on southend hosptial radio, failed..  now a repo man/debt collector  in the uk..  and that took all his energy to get

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tommy dee said:

tried to work on southend hosptial radio, failed..  now a repo man/debt collector  in the uk..  and that took all his energy to get

I thought after his stint as crime fighter in Pattaya he would have been in for the Met Police Commissioner.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

49 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

I thought after his stint as crime fighter in Pattaya he would have been in for the Met Police Commissioner.

My favourite ever Howard moment was when he marched up to Babydolls after a PC couple got caught trying to secretly film in there to get their video camera back. Had been confiscated and PC couple most afronted.

He saw Geordie Lee (face pixellated) who said "haway man they can have it back in 2 minutes man'.

Howard triumphantly handed it back but for some reason it would not wok ???????  In fact it never worked again ....... looked perfect from the outside but ....... amazing what 2 minutes in a microwave can do to micro circuits.  :default_fpc::default_bbq:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, nampla69 said:

My favourite ever Howard moment was when he marched up to Babydolls after a PC couple got caught trying to secretly film in there to get their video camera back. Had been confiscated and PC couple most afronted.

He saw Geordie Lee (face pixellated) who said "haway man they can have it back in 2 minutes man'.

Howard triumphantly handed it back but for some reason it would not wok ???????  In fact it never worked again ....... looked perfect from the outside but ....... amazing what 2 minutes in a microwave can do to micro circuits.  :default_fpc::default_bbq:

So you were there too i was in side having a few drinks when it happened and lee told me and a mate the next day .and when i saw the fottage i saw another mate out side having a smoke

• Like 1

I always thought hospital radio was unpaid but I bow to your superior knowledge on this matter.

• 2 weeks later...