Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

2 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

it looks like another one to close its doors...

Please note, I, Anthony Lock, finished trading at the Tequila Sunrise as of Sunday the 18th of August 2019.

1.png

Should rename it Tequila Sunset.

Edited by fygjam

Here's the latest from Retox Sports Bar (Soi Lengkee)

After some of the speculation over the last few days (some true some not) I feel it is the appropriate time to give out the full and correct information I have available up to yet.

It is with regret that we have to inform our customers that we are having to move the Retox Soi Lengkee bar due to issues with the current Rental agreement for the building. Fortunately we are only moving next door into the beer garden and a new bar will be built so disruption will be minimal.

As of the today (1st September) we will be closed between the hours of 8am-4pm for the foreseeable future to allow work to commence on the bar and beer garden. Thus meaning we will discontinue the complete breakfast menu (including the baht buster) for the time being until we can get fully operational and open again for the breakfast menu (evening menu 4pm onwards will be available as normal).

Fortunately we will be able to honor all room bookings after the 1st September at Retox Game On (Soi Honey) if any of you would still wish to stay with the Retox. So please if you have booked in with us keep this in mind and we will provide transport around the corner to Game On if you arrive at Retox Soi Lengkee.

We plan to invest money into the beer garden to freshen it up but again it will be slowly implemented during our closed hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience to all of you, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

(more details to follow in the coming days)

Retox Pattaya

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 2

1 hour ago, Painter said:

A well-attired gentleman tells me that the gogo that has been under construction on the southern end of soi buckhou is open.

However, it's of the boys town variety. He says he will not be visiting...

Why will this charming well attired man not visit ??.... is the draft beer more than 75 Baht ??....  ?? :default_cheers:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Painter said:

A well-attired gentleman tells me that the gogo that has been under construction on the southern end of soi buckhou is open.

However, it's of the boys town variety. He says he will not be visiting...

37 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Why will this charming well attired man not visit ??.... is the draft beer more than 75 Baht ??....  ?? :default_cheers:

They may charge him for broken glasses! 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Just now, john luke said:

They may charge him for broken glasses! 

I think he's more worried about what they might use to stir his beer....!! 😱

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1