Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

On 10/9/2019 at 7:31 AM, farangme said:

Remember my post about Tequila Sunrise in Jomtein?

It never re-opened He sold it and new owner looking to sell.

I warned people what the kitchen was like. The cheap Charlie brigade loved it and He managed to pump and dump it by selling give away food.

I hope the people who ate there every day are not feeling queasy!  

And this wasn't Thais that did this. The English owner did all the cooking.

TSun1.jpg

Tsun2.jpg

Tsun3.jpg

Tsun4.jpg

Tsun5.jpg

Tsun6.jpg

Tsun7.jpg

I don't see a single roach.    lol

6 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Talk about looking bored and with phones ready to use.

To be fair, they were stood there waiting for the dragon to dance its way all over the gogo. I, too, was bored - it went on for an interminably long time; I gave up waiting to get a pic of it exiting.

• 2 weeks later...

From Wildcats FB page ..

"i just want say thanks to all of our fan who come and visit wildcats in last 5 years 😍😍😍😍
wildcats a gogo tonight 3 am close for ever! 

if you want to meet our sexy girl's from 28 october all girl's and our staff move to IRON CLUB walking street 🤗🤗🤗

we wait you at IRON CLUB 😍"

shame , had a great time there last couple of visits .. 😞 

• Like 1

Looks like Hidden Agogo will be the latest one to bite the dust.

Pattaya bar dancers complain their pay withheld

PATTAYA: Go-go dancers at a Walking Street bar complained to police on Tuesday that their foreign employer owed them 400,000-baht in unpaid wages since they started work in mid-October.

About 30 dancers filed their complaint at Pattaya police station about 3am. They said their employer at Hidden A Go Go bar had failed to pay their wages as had been promised.

Their representative, a 29-year-old woman who identified herself only as Gift, said they started working at the go-go bar on Oct 14, and their employer promised to pay them every 10 days.

The first payment due had been postponed to Monday, and when that deadline was missed they could no longer contact their employer. The overdue wages totalled about 400,000 baht, she said. Each dancer was contracted to receive a daily wage of 1,200 baht.

"Everyone has worked hard. We must dance on high heels for 7-8 hours a day. We all need to send money to parents and children, pay room rents and cover our personal expenses," Ms Gift said.

Police accepted their complaint and advised the women to also file it with provincial labour officials.

Looks like Hidden Agogo will be the latest one to bite the dust.
Pattaya bar dancers complain their pay withheld

PATTAYA: Go-go dancers at a Walking Street bar complained to police on Tuesday that their foreign employer owed them 400,000-baht in unpaid wages since they started work in mid-October.

About 30 dancers filed their complaint at Pattaya police station about 3am. They said their employer at Hidden A Go Go bar had failed to pay their wages as had been promised.

Their representative, a 29-year-old woman who identified herself only as Gift, said they started working at the go-go bar on Oct 14, and their employer promised to pay them every 10 days.

The first payment due had been postponed to Monday, and when that deadline was missed they could no longer contact their employer. The overdue wages totalled about 400,000 baht, she said. Each dancer was contracted to receive a daily wage of 1,200 baht.

"Everyone has worked hard. We must dance on high heels for 7-8 hours a day. We all need to send money to parents and children, pay room rents and cover our personal expenses," Ms Gift said.

Police accepted their complaint and advised the women to also file it with provincial labour officials.

What struck me in this piece was the comment about high heels. So many customers don’t understand how much the girls hate wearing them.
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Everyone has worked hard. We must dance on high heels for 7-8 hours a day. We all need to send money to parents and children, pay room rents and cover our personal expenses," Ms Gift said.

Yeah.... so do 10's of thousand of women in factories etc.... Working to take care of family. So do 1000's of workers exploited on Thai fishing vessels, etc....

FFS, the high heels thing is completely silly.

What next, an union ?

2 hours ago, misteregg said:

What struck me in this piece was the comment about high heels. So many customers don’t understand how much the girls hate wearing them.

Than they should take another job. Sorry mate.

I worked with helmet, boots, full overal 12h/day in 35 / 40 C temp. If one doesn t like it, get an office job.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

I worked with helmet, boots, full overal 12h/day in 35 / 40 C temp. If one doesn t like it, get an office job.

For 1200 baht per day?

Did you get paid on time?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, fygjam said:

For 1200 baht per day?

Did you get paid on time?

If you think all they earn is 1200 Baht a day, think again.

These girls don't actually work they trap senders. Use the bars as their sales office.

There's people working here for their £56 a week dole money. 40+ hours a week in freezing conditions.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Each dancer was contracted to receive a daily wage of 1,200 baht.

50 minutes ago, fygjam said:

For 1200 baht per day?

14 minutes ago, farangme said:

If you think all they earn is 1200 Baht a day, think again.

Just quoting from the original story.

10 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

I bet you didn't get many barfines or drinks in that clobber  ... 😇

• Haha 6

Doesn't say which GoGo ..

"

Pattaya: Go Go dancers go to police claiming their “foreign” boss has not paid them

More than 30 A-Go-Go dancers descended on Pattaya police station at 3 am this morning claiming that their foreign boss has not paid them, reported Ruk Siam News .

go_go_dancers_pattaya_Thailand.jpg

They were from a bar on Walking Street. The business is apparently for sale.

Gift, 29, representing the group said that they are collectively owed 400,000 baht. 

She said that the foreign owner – no nationality was given – had not paid them. 

They were due their salary on a ten day rolling cycle on October 24th. He asked for a delay and promised they would be paid at 9pm on October 28th, yesterday.

But when the time came the owner was nowhere to be seen. 

Gift told the cops and media that staff were paid about 1,200 baht a day and 60-70 people had not been remunerated.

She said that everyone was tired and fed up – they were forced to dance in high heels seven or eight hours a day.

They all had payments to parents and children to make as well as rent and daily expenses to cover. 

The police received the report and advised the ladies to take the matter up directly with the Chonburi department of employment.

The Facebook page for the bar, as well as at the premises on Walking Street itself have signs advertising the business as being for sale, notes Thaivisa. 

The Facebook page says: “A nice gogo, beautiful and sexy girls, normal staff”.

Thai Visa /  Ruk Siam News

15 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Doesn't say which GoGo ..

"

Pattaya: Go Go dancers go to police claiming their “foreign” boss has not paid them

More than 30 A-Go-Go dancers descended on Pattaya police station at 3 am this morning claiming that their foreign boss has not paid them, reported Ruk Siam News .

go_go_dancers_pattaya_Thailand.jpg

They were from a bar on Walking Street. The business is apparently for sale.

Gift, 29, representing the group said that they are collectively owed 400,000 baht. 

She said that the foreign owner – no nationality was given – had not paid them. 

They were due their salary on a ten day rolling cycle on October 24th. He asked for a delay and promised they would be paid at 9pm on October 28th, yesterday.

But when the time came the owner was nowhere to be seen. 

Gift told the cops and media that staff were paid about 1,200 baht a day and 60-70 people had not been remunerated.

She said that everyone was tired and fed up – they were forced to dance in high heels seven or eight hours a day.

They all had payments to parents and children to make as well as rent and daily expenses to cover. 

The police received the report and advised the ladies to take the matter up directly with the Chonburi department of employment.

The Facebook page for the bar, as well as at the premises on Walking Street itself have signs advertising the business as being for sale, notes Thaivisa. 

The Facebook page says: “A nice gogo, beautiful and sexy girls, normal staff”.

Thai Visa /  Ruk Siam News

Hidden Agogo

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1