Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

5 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Hell if they have cheap draft beer he won't care if they have men women or farm animals he'll be there

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

He'll have to be careful about wearing the pink shorts though.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Painter said:

It was, I believe, a ladyboy place. Opened less than a year ago, modified to enclose it , closed a couple of weeks ago, now changing again...

Not sure who the vehicle belonged to...

20191115_160344.jpg

I believe it is owned by the Babylon GC people. That seems to be borne out by comparing the logos of the two places.

4 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

And rumor has it this will be Babylon 2.

A girl at the original Babylon told me that Babylon 2 was not going to be the same as Babylon 1, but more like a gogo. 

I don't know what to make of that, and she couldn't elaborate. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not bars or restaurants,  but....

This place has been re-camoflaged, the gate oiled, potholes in dirt track filled, and  is re-open for business 

20191203_142259.jpg

Not sure what was here.... motorbike workshop?? - next to in-action street. I need to pick a well dressed gentleman's hard disc, but he's above the clouds at the moment...

20191203_142511.jpg

One of the only bars open in this complex has called it a day... less than a year after opening 

20191203_145342.jpg

Edited by Painter
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Painter said:

Not bars or restaurants,  but....

This place has been re-camoflaged, the gate oiled, potholes in dirt track filled, and  is re-open for business 

20191203_142259.jpg

Didn't realize they had reopened. Thought they may have moved as a similar business has opened across from Nirun, behind the beer bars where there used to a bunch of pool tables. I'll have to see if I can sneak a pic of the place, although there isn't much to see. Just tall walls, no windows, and two guarded entrances.

27 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Didn't realize they had reopened. Thought they may have moved as a similar business has opened across from Nirun, behind the beer bars where there used to a bunch of pool tables. I'll have to see if I can sneak a pic of the place, although there isn't much to see. Just tall walls, no windows, and two guarded entrances.

This one has been "refurbished" in the past 10 days. Before that the netting was torn, flapping and looking a mess, the gate was locked and an electricity bill stuck to the lock. It looked abandoned. 

I wonder whether they have a series of them around town and just move to a different one every so often?

1 hour ago, Painter said:

This one has been "refurbished" in the past 10 days. Before that the netting was torn, flapping and looking a mess, the gate was locked and an electricity bill stuck to the lock. It looked abandoned. 

Maybe it's because those condos behind are beginning to be occupied, and they needed to cut out the view from them.

35 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Got to speak to one of the shareholders of Happy group last night and the story with Peppermint is just that it wasn’t performing. Bad location up Walking St near the tree.
No key money involved.

The original Peppermint was the second venue I visited on my first trip to Pattaya, the FLB being the first.

Do you remember the small bar on the left when you walked in staffed only by girls with big tits?

Why did I only ever b/fine girls with big tits when I was pissed as a fart?

One of life's mysteries like where did my contact lens disappear to when I dropped it this morning?

I once dropped a contact lens in the toilet on a flight to Bangkok. I could see that one but gave it a miss as some inconsiderate bugger had pissed on the floor.

I digress.

Edited by Jambo
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Jambo said:

The original Peppermint was the second venue I visited on my first trip to Pattaya, the FLB being the first.

Do you remember the small bar on the left when you walked in staffed only by girls with big tits?

One of life's mysteries like where did my contact lens disappear to when I dropped it this morning?

I once dropped a contact lens in the toilet on a flight to Bangkok. I could see that one but gave it a miss as some inconsiderate bugger had pissed on the floor.

I digress.

do not be so hard on you. i think you very considerate.

6 hours ago, Jambo said:

I digress.

I liked the glass cage,back left,near the washrooms.😋😋😋

Wifes sister did a pretty good stint at Peppermint upstairs.Was there for a good 18 months to a couple of years.
We used to go visit her every week or so.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

Wifes sister did a pretty good stint at Peppermint upstairs.Was there for a good 18 months to a couple of years.
We used to go visit her every week or so.

Reminded me of the lyric from the Oasis song "She's Electric" that I was singing to driving down from Mae Sot yesterday

"She's got a sister,

and God know's how I missed her

And on the palm of her hand is a blister

and I need more time"

Liam is supposed to be singing about missing his sadly deceased  former girlfriend but the lyrcs are somewhat ambiguous all the way through.

Not many people know that... 🤣

ps

The glass cage was a sort of "washroom" as didn't it have a shower?

Edited by Jambo

47 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Reminded me of the lyric from the Oasis song "She's Electric" that I was singing to driving down from Mae Sot yesterday

"She's got a sister,

and God know's how I missed her

And on the palm of her hand is a blister

and I need more time"

Liam is supposed to be singing about missing his sadly deceased  former girlfriend but the lyrcs are somewhat ambiguous all the way through.

Not many people know that... 🤣

ps

The glass cage was a sort of "washroom" as didn't it have a shower?

It did indeed.😁😁😁😁😁