Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

8 minutes ago, roobob said:

If you have nothing against him or his bar....then why keep going on about it. Bottom line... like any bar.... some will like it ...others will not..... each to their own.

Same with his forum...don't like it...don't go there.... not rocket science.

cheers

I 'go on' about it because people keep quoting me about it, same as you have and I'll say it again, nothing against him but the bar has nothing for me. The forum I haven't posted on there for nearly a year now. What was your excuse for not posting there anymore ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrcharliemofo said:

I 'go on' about it because people keep quoting me about it, same as you have and I'll say it again, nothing against him but the bar has nothing for me. The forum I haven't posted on there for nearly a year now. What was your excuse for not posting there anymore ?

Who says I don't post there..... but if I do or do not is up to me..... and really....why even mention what goes on at the other forum at all. Whatever happens on that forum or any other forum should remain there...why bring it to here.

Have a look again.... you were the one who first posted about it....others just answered your questions and moved on....except you.

cheers 

Edited by roobob
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Is that insurance?   :default_071:

• Haha 3

Popped into  L K Metro last night about 22.00hrs this police type pick up turns up

and this mob of men dressed in black with DOPE on their shirts fly into Jibby's, within

30 seconds the girls are putting the stools inside, closed. then they went down to near 

sevens Sins area......As I'm departing L K Metro via Soi Dianna I noticed that Pandora has been closed,

Was told later in W/S something to do with the way they do the Licenses, should be open tonight....

Seemed a bit heavy to me..........

Edited by Blue Streak
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Couple of snaps from last night, Very neighbourly the  way ''Windmill'' light up the nearly

deserted Soi 15 with their signs...lol...

IMG_20201005_235315.jpg

IMG_20201008_234711_resized_20201009_011608132.jpg

The old ''Devils Den'' will become....

IMG_20201006_220216.jpg

Popped in here last for a quick couple, only upstairs open, and lets just say with only about 3 customers in there I was prime

real estate.....lol..was  saved by an ex ''Babydolls'' girl known for her mat activities......The quality of ladies was extremely high

by far the best Agogo on L K Metro by a mile...and they weren't standing around chatting they were all going through their

well  choreographed routines,  very pleasing to the eye........

IMG_20201006_223717.jpg

Edited by Blue Streak
  • Like 6

17 hours ago, misteregg said:

It is in the process of being sold by Gary.

No such thing as a loss leader in this town mate.

Saw Greg the other day and he still having problems with builders.

Very concise Misteregg.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Streak said:

Popped into  L K Metro last night about 22.00hrs this police type pick up turns up

and this mob of men dressed in black with DOPE on their shirts fly into Jibby's, within

30 seconds the girls are putting the stools inside, closed. then they went down to near 

sevens Sins area......As I'm departing L K Metro via Soi Dianna I noticed that Pandora has been closed,

Was told later in W/S something to do with the way they do the Licenses, should be open tonight....

Seemed a bit heavy to me..........

Defacto's Bar on Soi Pothole has been shuttered since last week due to licensing issues. Not sure what the issue is as they opened in February (now there's a case of bad timing), so I would expect it's not an expired license. I'll probably see the owner at another function this afternoon, so hope to get a better idea of what happened.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, roobob said:

...why even mention what goes on at the other forum at all. Whatever happens on that forum or any other forum should remain there...why bring it to here.

Have you made that same comment on the "other" forum?

10 minutes ago, roobob said:

I am sure you could manage that if you so want to.

Why would I want/the need  to post on any other forum about this one???

1. No, I could not. I am not a member there.

2. That was not my question. I was not asking if you posted about this forum there, but if you told them what you had told us - "Whatever happens on that forum or any other forum should remain there". Or is that principle applied only to 247?

Just now, Bazle said:

1. No, I could not. I am not a member there.

2. That was not my question. I was not asking if you posted about this forum there, but if you told them what you had told us - "Whatever happens on that forum or any other forum should remain there". Or is that principle applied only to 247?

1.   lol...of course not.... you are not/haven't been a member there....... lol..... maybe post it on their facebook page as you seem to read that.

2.  Again why would I want/the need to post that there??? 

cheers

10 minutes ago, roobob said:

1.   lol...of course not.... you are not/haven't been a member there....... lol..... maybe post it on their facebook page as you seem to read that.

2.  Again why would I want/the need to post that there??? 

1. Don't have to read THEIR FB page. The comment you refer to was posted all over the place.

2. I thought you perhaps lectured people equally.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Bazle said:

1. Don't have to read THEIR FB page. The comment you refer to was posted all over the place.

2. I thought you perhaps lectured people equally.

1. You sure.... you answered a post about the facebook page with the comment....... Why did he start that comment with the word "Congratulations"?......555

2. Lectured...lol.... no.... but do you actually know the meaning of the word but I digress as that has no meaning to the topic.

Anyway... enough of the TF..... I will let you gossips be so you can talk about the owner of another forum that has no real bearing here.

cheers

4 minutes ago, roobob said:

1. You sure.... you answered a post about the facebook page with the comment....... Why did he start that comment with the word "Congratulations"?......555

It was a comment about a FB post which was copied to many FB groups.

• Haha 1

120837962_4829476777077294_7868361169727502040_n.jpg

Great pics mate.

Cops were out enforcing license conditions apparently.

Soi 6 was raided and the bars were told they weren't allowed to open until 6pm. 

I took the above picture from twitter, apparently taken today at 3pm.

Edited by dcfc2007
  • Like 2

All the bars that were closed or closing last night on L K Metro that I'd reported were

back in action today, a bar I popped into night said in a roundabout way it was a money gathering operation

obviously I can't comment  as I don't know the in's and outs....

Edited by Blue Streak
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Jambo said:

I visit for about 10 days in every month and then return "Up Country".

I shall be out with the usual suspects over the weekend mostly touring round a goodly selection of the so called "Gentleman Clubs" and if last month experience is repeated will have a very enjoyable couple of nights.

Last night I came up from Bangsaray in the car ( I will stay in a hotel at the weekend), picked up my mate in Jomtien on route to see Phil in Le Pub for a couple of hours.

Driving actually into Pattaya on second road is quite shocking for somebody who has not done that for three weeks. You are quite correct when you say "deserted" and dark as well considering this is the main drag leading to the junction with second road and Pattaya Tai.

I suppose I might have been able to park in Walking Street but out of habit I drove to the Temple Car Park and paid my 20 baht. We walked down to the traffic lights, crossed second road and started walking towards Le Pub. Most shops, including a 7-Eleven, are shut and boarded up. One chemist still open and a massage shop with several desperate looking ladies outside and that was it!

The Darkside is no longer north of the Sukhumvit Road it is just about everywhere.

I suppose when things are happening gradually over a period of time to some degree you get used to it but if  "you", a Pattaya regular  sitting the other side of the world, were suddenly transported to Pattaya you would not believe your eyes.

Above all else, it is so dark and I do quite literally mean "dark" You look down any soi and you see the odd light here and there but mostly dark.

Of course there are exceptions as in the LK Metro/Soi Bukhou area but Pattaya is a bit like watching the reservoir slowly shrinking as the water runs out.

I cannot see Walking Street itself as we have known it surviving.

Realistically mass tourism is not going to return in Thailand before the back  end of next year if the Thai Government continue with their draconian measures for keeping Covid 19 out of Thailand. Without the tourists (our kind of tourists) how are the Walking Street GoGo's going to still be open in ,say, June of next year?  You cannot lose money every day for the next 9 months and they have all those girls wages to pay.

Much of Pattaya's income and employment is dependent upon tourism and many Thai's now have no source of income. If things are bad now I dread to think what it is going to be like in 6 months time.

I was  rather glad John was with me when we walked back to the Temple Car Park. Incidentally, a very dark Temple Car Park.

You're report is exactly what I've been told by others on the ground. What is worrying, is that I no longer see people trying to put a brave face on things.

Just 4 weeks ago we had the likes of The Pattaya News, YouTube vloggers, and some barowners trying to put a brave face on things by saying it wasn't as bad as people thought. 

That seems to have disappeared and now they are all saying the same thing, that if tourists don't return, and return soon, then it will be game over for many business owners. 

To make things worse you have the aussie govt telling their citizens they most likely won't be travelling abroad until 2022. Then you have Boris saying covid restrictions will be in place until September next year. 

With an economy so dependent on international tourism, Thailand will pay a heavy price if it's going to keep itself shuttered until this thing blows over. But at this point, that seems exactly what the govt is intent on doing. 

Edited by dcfc2007
  • Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1