Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

3 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Judging by the choice of language on the advertising, their target market clearly isn't fat, ugly western sexpests like us. 

I may be wrong but assume all the Thai language is just advertising jobs and associated salaries. Other than that it's only mentioning the same opening date in English and Japanese. Your fat ugly mug will be just as welcome as the next man if you bring a fat wallet. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

4 hours ago, Esco said:

I may be wrong but assume all the Thai language is just advertising jobs and associated salaries. Other than that it's only mentioning the same opening date in English and Japanese. Your fat ugly mug will be just as welcome as the next man if you bring a fat wallet. 

That's not true, you know I don't carry a wallet. 

6 hours ago, Painter said:

Info from a well dressed gentleman....

North of soi 6 on 2nd road. Ex PIA plane that sat in a field outside pattaya for years. To be built into restaurant. According to thai boss, project to take approx 1 year.

1608278119633.jpg

1608278117354.jpg

1608278115194.jpg

1608278113059.jpg

1608278110732.jpg

1608278108346.jpg

1608278103590.jpg

1608278098646.jpg

There is a plane junk yard just down the SOi on Ramkhamhaeng from where I live in BKK ...

They have built restaurants and bars into some of them .. don't know why but they were closed down ...

I

30 minutes ago, boydeste said:

There is part of a plane in a shopping mall on Suk in bkk, can't remember whether it's just for a look see or a restaurant.

Terminal 21?

Think it's just the theme.

Same as the airplane outside Terminal 21 in Pattaya.

5 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

I'll park my motorised sampan outside tonight and see what happens.....

IMG_20201213_3.jpg

Popped in tonight absolutely dire....lol....I have better thing to do then type out the I don't give a f...k attitude in there.....lol.....

165 Baht for a warm bottle of Tiger Light.....I said to the service person I didn't care because I was going but thought

she should tell the manager and went berserk..lol...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

Popped in tonight absolutely dire....lol....I have better thing to do then type out the I don't give a f...k attitude in there.....lol.....

165 Baht for a warm bottle of Tiger Light.....I said to the service person I didn't care because I was going but thought

Well there's always another bar in Pattaya, great you are on the ground reporting for us but come tomorrow you can not darken their door and find a better home for your cash.

Me today was last chance at a beer in the immediate vicinity. Had to buy a pizza to go with it 480 baht, and the which was OK 160 baht.

Mind you I feel for  you on warm Tiger light or any non Singaporean beer served in LOS. All very grim, but served warm, that's unacceptable.

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Blue Streak said:

That's 4 quid plus for a warm beer .... two words :

First rhymes with Duck 

Second rhymes with Cat .......

We've got your lot Monday night leave our Declan alone ...... now go back to Windmill and the Sanity Clause costumes.

• Haha 1