Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

Yes, that's where it is, I used to walk past it almost daily on my trips.

Was run by a Canadian guy, his name escapes me right now, but they had a few nice girls there from time to time.

Canadian owner's name was Neil. Nice guy and enjoyed many hours at M Club when he was the owner.

While the new owners have done a great job refitting the place, I think the ladies could do with an attitude adjustment. The few times I've stopped in over the last couple of years, the most recent being two weeks ago, it seems unless you're a regular there the ladies barely acknowledge your existence except to take your drink order.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Info 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

it seems unless you're a regular there the ladies barely acknowledge your existence except to take your drink order.

See, I would quite like that because usually I just want a quiet drink with no hassle, but would expect things to change if I invited one over for a drink. 

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Sounds like it is more a sit down bar with music rather than a go go. Cheers for info.

It's definitively not agogo. There has been two Classroom agogos and 13/4 one was not at this exact place. Years ago, according to my recollection.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

See, I would quite like that because usually I just want a quiet drink with no hassle, but would expect things to change if I invited one over for a drink. 

That's why I always liked Bodega and Triangle bar's, plus New Plaza, you get left alone.

• Like 1

The Center for COVID-19 Situation Administration allows people to remove face masks on a voluntary basis in open and uncrowded spaces while pubs, bars and other night entertainment can open until 2 A.M. from today (July 1st 2022),when the whole country will become a green COVID-19 surveillance zone.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Mike56 said:

20220610a.jpg

I was perusing Google and found this, very interesting although no mention of Classroom 2 up opposite Big C on the second road towards Dolphin. Used to hit Classroom 2 a lot until they expanded the brilliant bar and then it lost its atmosphere. Looks like Classroom hotel is well located with a good option for food and drinks below.

https://www.pattayaunlimited.com/the-classroom-pattaya/

5 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I was perusing Google and found this, very interesting although no mention of Classroom 2 up opposite Big C on the second road towards Dolphin. Used to hit Classroom 2 a lot until they expanded the brilliant bar and then it lost its atmosphere. Looks like Classroom hotel is well located with a good option for food and drinks below.

Classroom was the one GoGo I went to regularly when it first opened , all the other GoGos were too similar , all doing the same shows ( flower show , ping pongs etc ) and the girls all looked bored , just shuffling about on stage ... Classroom was fun and a breath of fresh air 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Classroom was the one GoGo I went to regularly when it first opened , all the other GoGos were too similar , all doing the same shows ( flower show , ping pongs etc ) and the girls all looked bored , just shuffling about on stage ... Classroom was fun and a breath of fresh air 

Great memories of Classroom and Emergency a GoGo next door. Chart, Willie and Scott. Pook from Classroom was the girl who adorned the first ever Pattaya Calander I think, featuring girls from some of the bars. Great girl, excellent English and had been a very popular barfine back in the day. Last I heard she was working as a manager on Soi 7. I might seek her out next trip and say hi.

I was always reluctant to use the toilets, I can never fathom how many guys I saw wiping their hands on the black curtains having had a piss and not washed...

1 hour ago, Blue Streak said:

Those of you that are updating your wardrobes, might be interested

to see the return of ''Pook'' to Soi Buakhao........

IMG_20220701_204154_HDR.jpg

@Nightcrawler will be ecstatic at the news his favourite venue has reopened. Having previously been banned for opening an unofficial gloryhole in the toilets, he texted me hoping that covid has cleared his record and he's able to return as a supporting patron.

Edited by Butch
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Butch said:

Great memories of Classroom and Emergency a GoGo next door. Chart, Willie and Scott. Pook from Classroom was the girl who adorned the first ever Pattaya Calander I think, featuring girls from some of the bars. Great girl, excellent English and had been a very popular barfine back in the day. Last I heard she was working as a manager on Soi 7. I might seek her out next trip and say hi.

I was always reluctant to use the toilets, I can never fathom how many guys I saw wiping their hands on the black curtains having had a piss and not washed...

I had a Classroom calendar from one of my early trips 😍

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

It was another fun place that opened in the afternoon too!

Indeed it did, along with Mistys as a one unit GGB. Great times, despite Purachai's interfering into trying to ruin the nightlife. I remember PSP (Paul from Babydolls) sending me a photo of Pattayaland 2 in total darkness at 0200 one night.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mike56 said:

It's definitively not agogo. There has been two Classroom agogos and 13/4 one was not at this exact place. Years ago, according to my recollection.

Not sure what you mean. but Classroom a GoGo has always been in Pattayaland 2 at the location it is at today, just next to  A Bomb and next to what was Miss Dino's on the other side, then Emergency A GoGo and then Mistys.

It has not changed location on Pattayaland 2 since I can recall and I'm going back to 1997/8 ish.

Edited by Butch
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I remember from 2014 an agogo called Leks Classroom, up there. I never went in. I remember seeing somewhere there is (now) also a Leks Classroom in Buahkao. Don't know if there is a connection between any of the different classrooms.

1 minute ago, Lirchenfeld said:

I remember from 2014 an agogo called Leks Classroom, up there. I never went in. I remember seeing somewhere there is (now) also a Leks Classroom in Buahkao. Don't know if there is a connection between any of the different classrooms.

Leks Classroom was on soi 2 or soi 3 from memory.

• Like 1