Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Only time I've been on the dark side was when Plaka had just started his bar there, and I wanted to go and give some support, as he's a nice guy and was doing all the Admin stuff on Pattaya Live a that time, which was then the only Forum I used to use. 

Where was his bar and I can only guess what happened there, woman ?? I've been here for years and never knew he had one. He seems to be part of the furniture in the Booze Lounge now and I have to say he doesn't look healthy at all.

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Love that place. Must be bad if they are struggling for business.

It's a nice place and a lot of afternoons / early evenings there's a good crowd in there, some nights it's as dead as a dodo though. Decent pool table, sometimes some fit girls working there but they seem to come and go as they please ? 

Lyndon seems a decent enough bloke but I'd hate to think of the stress he must get from trying to keep the girls in order, herding cats would possibly be easier and less stressful.

12 minutes ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Where was his bar and I can only guess what happened there, woman ?? I've been here for years and never knew he had one. He seems to be part of the furniture in the Booze Lounge now and I have to say he doesn't look healthy at all.

Not far from the booze lounge, was called Hogans Place....... little single shop front joint.

I like the darkside....But having a motorbike is mandatory to get around there,the baht bus service over there is lousy.....

Being a American I just cant seem to relax into this driving on the left thing after years of trying...lol.....So I try and avoid motorbikes....

If they ever build a trolley out to the darkside to meet the high speed rail I predict there will be a huge increase in farang business there...

38 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Sorry, no idea what that is  either.

Do you mean a tram or something ?

If yes that aint ever gunna happen !!

A trolley bus is a tram without tracks (or a bus with an electric motor and gets its power from overhear wires).

Had them in Perth for many years so they aren't un Australian! We also had trams in Perth.

00000.jpg

00000.png

Edited by fygjam

Only time I've been on the dark side was when Plaka had just started his bar there, and I wanted to go and give some support, as he's a nice guy and was doing all the Admin stuff on Pattaya Live a that time, which was then the only Forum I used to use. 

I spent nearly everyday for a month drinking at Phil’s bar not long after it opened.

Not too far from our house. Also visited the Booze lounge several times when Phil was the manager and the Tourist police wanna be owned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, fygjam said:

A trolleybus is a tram without tracks (or a bus with an electric motor and gets its power from overhear wires).

Had them in Perth for many years so they aren't un Australian!

Right, so its an electric bus.

Where does the un Australian remark come into it ?

43 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Sorry, no idea what that is  either.

Do you mean a tram or something ?

6 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Anybody born in Australia before about 1970 would know what a trolley bus was as they were used in most capital cities.

10 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Rolleyes....

2 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Anybody born in Australia before about 1970 would know what a trolley bus was as they were used in most capital cities.

Dont pay attention, he just trolls for the sake of it. And being bored...

FFS, ANYBODY except born and living in the bush knows what a trolley bus or trolley tram is....

Guess, he hasn't discovered Google neither ?

• Thumbs Up 1

So, you're saying, he knows what a troll-e bus is?

There were some gilded youths that sat along the barber’s wall.

Their eyes were dull, their heads were flat, they had no brains at all;

Edited by fygjam
  • Haha 1

Dont pay attention, he just trolls for the sake of it. And being bored...

FFS, ANYBODY except born and living in the bush knows what a trolley bus or trolley tram is....

Guess, he hasn't discovered Google neither ?

Right, so not knowing what something and asking about it is trolling..

City I grew up in did not have them.

You live in a strange world.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Strange, as you replied on a tram subject …… see post 6

https://thailand-247.com/index.php?/topic/2194-final-design-for-phuket-light-rail/&tab=comments#comment-68158

Enjoy your day off......

Strange, as you replied on a tram subject …… see post 6
https://thailand-247.com/index.php?/topic/2194-final-design-for-phuket-light-rail/&tab=comments#comment-68158
Enjoy your day off......
Tram not streetcar.

If you do not like my posting you always have the option to put me on ignore instead of being your usual dickhead self.

3 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

I had no idea what a trolley was either. When he said street car I did wonder if he meant a tram like vehicle. 

I spent nearly everyday for a month drinking at Phil’s bar not long after it opened.

Not too far from our house. Also visited the Booze lounge several times when Phil was the manager and the Tourist police wanna be owned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Phil was the manager at the Booze Lounge?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk