Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

Coming to New Plaza soon by the look of it......

IMG_20221215_202032.jpg

NearIMG_20221215_202047.jpg

Near the Crew Bar.

Too upscale for New Plaza.......New Plaza is famous for tired bars, tired bar girls on their last stop before retirement....Tired customers...and low prices....

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

living dolls on walking street just before the big tree has reopened. had some work done inside to update it but same layout as last time toilets improved mixed aswell girls wide selection young and old.one even knew me from about 6 yrs ago.which i did not remember

• Like 3

Walked through the middle of ''Tree Town'' last night..Area 39 has completely closed up not 

a seat in sight, someone told me they have moved to a unit in that ''Excite'' complex......

Pattaya Beach Club next door hasn't been open for a few days now......

Edited by Blue Streak
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/1/2023 at 9:19 PM, Blue Streak said:

Walked through the middle of ''Tree Town'' last night..Area 39 has completely closed up not 

a seat in sight, someone told me they have moved to a unit in that ''Excite'' complex......

Area 39 behind the KFC block in excite....massive outside seating area sadly not in my snap

from the other side......

IMG_20230102_222556.jpg

• Like 3

On 1/1/2023 at 9:19 PM, Blue Streak said:

Is owned by the guy that has Destiny and Paradise gogos and he has put it up for sale not long ago.

• Great Info 1

9 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Has anyone visited M Club, Soi 14 off of 3rd Road. Looks a bit off the beaten track  it's a Gents Club apparently, and I guess more likely to be frequented by expats. 

Used to enjoy M Club when Neil owned the club. Tried it a few times over the years since with the most recent about six months ago. While they did a great job on the refit, found the few ladies there very aloof. No doubt a different experience if you were a regular, but it's hard to make a place a regular stop when the staff isn't friendly and welcoming to new faces in the club.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 3

I was in there last week and had a pleasant time with a nice girl, but on a visit previous to this there were only five girls there and two guys had them all tied up - no point going to a GC if you have to sit and nurse your drink alone; very hit and miss. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 1/8/2023 at 3:22 AM, maipenrai said:

I was in there last week and had a pleasant time with a nice girl, but on a visit previous to this there were only five girls there and two guys had them all tied up - no point going to a GC if you have to sit and nurse your drink alone; very hit and miss. 

Is bondage on offer then?😄

• Haha 1