Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

Well, it does seem kind of dumb to tear down MIT and then rebuild it almost exactly the same.....They could have given MIT a makeover for a fraction of the cost....

Homeless man makeover.....This is what MIT needed..2914229UQ074Yl6.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

This is just getting ridiculous........They Just raised the prices of the Mango and sticky rice here on Pattaya Klang to 100 baht.......Yes folks I said 100 baht...

The price was 50 for a very very long time.....Then they raised the price to 60 for about 1 year....Then the price was 70 for about 2 months then the price was 80 for about 4 years now the price is 100......

After the price went to 70 I quit buying.......

Is it time to pack up and go home?

100 baht for a little rice a little coconut milk and a small mango???

How about No No and No....
Shocking simply shocking...

images.jpg

20230330_125611.jpg

20230330_125701.jpg

Edited by fforest
  • Great Info 2
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

4 hours ago, fforest said:

This is just getting ridiculous........They Just raised the prices of the Mango and sticky rice here on Pattaya Klang to 100 baht.......Yes folks I said 100 baht...

The price was 50 for a very very long time.....Then they raised the price to 60 for about 1 year....Then the price was 70 for about 2 months then the price was 80 for about 4 years now the price is 100......

images.jpg

20230330_125611.jpg

20230330_125701.jpg

Bloody hell,old lady with food cart outside 7/11 down in pak nam pran does this for 25bht,poly plate and a bit smaller than your photo but still thats pricey,are the flag following chinese back in their droves yet ?

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Phantom51red said:

Bloody hell,old lady with food cart outside 7/11 down in pak nam pran does this for 25bht,poly plate and a bit smaller than your photo but still thats pricey,are the flag following chinese back in their droves yet ?

Well, the photo of the mango sticky rice was just pulled from the web...

Their serving is smaller......

After the price went up to 80 it seemed to me that their main customers were Asian tourists...And if they keep buying @ 100 baht... I bet the price goes up again.. most likely to 120 or 130 in another year or two...

The Tuesday-Friday market has it sometimes, and it's 50 baht....So I just buy it there..

Edited by fforest
  • Thumbs Up 5

The new Las Vegas agogo in LK Metro opened yesterday. Has anyone heard any reports of the place, please?

From a NDTVi video I saw, I suspect that I am going to hate the place because of flashing, revolving lights all over the place, and because of the music.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bazle said:

The new Las Vegas agogo in LK Metro opened yesterday. Has anyone heard any reports of the place, please?

From a NDTVi video I saw, I suspect that I am going to hate the place because of flashing, revolving lights all over the place, and because of the music.

I heard the video was 2 hours long so didn't even go looking for it, but I did receive this price list.

Las Vegas.jpg

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 2

Dare i

On 3/30/2023 at 8:50 AM, fforest said:

images.jpg

20230330_125611.jpg

20230330_125701.jpg

Dare i ask you a quistion? this resturant,is this the resturant there are opposite the entrance to Soi Bukao? i have eaten there a lot of times,but unfortanaly was it closed down when i was there December 2021, i will be back in Pattaya in late Aril,and would love to could eat there again

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, fforest said:

What a stupid move on the owners' part, live streaming in a gogo. Most that watch the live stream aren't in Thailand, so they're not paying customers. And the guys like me who are here see the live streaming taking place and immediately do a u-turn, so they're losing paying customers.

What surprises me also are the number of customers that don't seem to mind having their face broadcast around the world.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The live streaming took place two days before the GoGo opened to the public.   Only invited guests were in the audience and they knew that they might appear on camera.     It was basically a dress rehearsal for the staff and a way to get some publicity for the place at the same time.

• Like 3
  • Great Info 3

1 hour ago, johnpat said:

The live streaming took place two days before the GoGo opened to the public.   Only invited guests were in the audience and they knew that they might appear on camera.     It was basically a dress rehearsal for the staff and a way to get some publicity for the place at the same time.

Thanks for the explanation. That makes more sense as YT can be a good marketing vehicle if done correctly.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The first photo we have of the demolition of the silver Star on soi 7 Time will tell what it's going to be but no doubt some sort of adult venue location. The second photo is of Churchill's or where it was anyway first it started off as a bar then they went to a expat food store and now back to a bar when they open and it looks like it will be soon

IMG_20230407_085609.jpg

IMG_20230407_091119.jpg

• Like 7

On 3/30/2023 at 1:50 PM, fforest said:

images.jpg

20230330_125611.jpg

20230330_125701.jpg

I noticed you can buy Magos in the market now for around 25-30 baht a kilo...A kilo is about 6 mangos...

So I guess they are paying about 4 baht for a mango.....And I think about 2 baht should cover the tiny bit of rice, coconut milk, and the container..

So there you go folks......Talk about a whopping profit margin...

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1