Cobra Gold

Bazle

4 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Only because he has cash to throw around to pay for hookers......he fools himself into believing the girls love him and he’s still got it, he demonstrates that with his trapping off about how awesome he is lol

He pays the same as the young lads, so I don't see your point here. He might have an advantage over the younger lads for speaking Thai, why didn't you point that out instead?

10 hours ago, DeadAndAlive said:

He pays the same as the young lads, so I don't see your point here. He might have an advantage over the younger lads for speaking Thai, why didn't you point that out instead?

Because that’s completely irrelevant, he’s only gets grief for bigging himself up on forums and having the head the size of a water melon not for whether he speaks Thai or not...

Edited by Sangsom

11 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Jeez .. get a grip !      ... what is the problem .. are you just jealous .... of his lifestyle or my lifestyle ?

The " moral of the story " is that you are ranting about nothing ...... so what .. what he does .. do I care about what you do ? NO

" Don't mouth off "  .. say that to my face ..... LOL .... you just seem to be another keyboard warrior on the other side of the world passing judgement ...

The mouthing off comment was not pointed at you, rather how GGL loved to mouth of about how awesome he was. Like I said getting it quietly is quite a nice trait....

Years past we got welcome poster boards and had girls from the afternoon crew down on walking street holding them and that was all it took as little to no action on walking street 11 am till 7pm except for Secrets. Packed the bar fun times and the guys were well mannered as they know it won't be pretty for them if they kick up while out on leave when they get back.

• Like 3