What's your baht worth? Exchange rates on the street...

Painter

I rise in the top left back to around 32.75 would greatly assist every other currency exchange. For Brits we can only hope that a deal is achieved over Brexit because the day it is we'll see at least Sterling rising to $1.40 from the $1.30 its currently hovering around

35 minutes ago, Painter said:

To be updated daily, if I remember...

The majority will be taken at a tt booth on soi  buckhou. 

They are unlikely to be taken at the same time every day...

33 minutes ago, Painter said:

Would help if I posted the damned pic...

1840hrs

20190211_183422.jpg

Bout time you done something constructive on the forum :default_dirol:

16 hours ago, galenkia said:

That's a sorry looking exchange rate.

Don't think i have ever been in Thailand when it was under 50,has usually been between that and up to 75.

Last time i was out i think it was about 53,that would be about 4 years ago.Blimey,how time flies.

You think that's bad....

Midday today...

20190212_120321.thumb.jpg.02a9122b293d98262265ab63058d0c1d.jpg

At the kasikorn booth in royal garden, you could knock a whole baht off that.

• Sad 1

Theres a lot of Brits I know and lot of them have breaking sub 40 as the complete bail out point for some expats and many holiday only type guys as well

What was remarkable and whilst the 3 go go girls have known me a long time they were very very aware of the suffering of Brits, Euros and Aussie Dollar holders who make up 90% of the typical farangs. Whilst Japanese and Chinese come in record numbers and consider 5000 Baht a cheap rate for the dancers than their sympathy will only stretch so far though.

On Sunday night 3 of us could not get a seat in Skyfall jammed packed with orientals. The good ole days (and they were) pre internet are long long gone am afriad

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RR007 said:

Theres a lot of Brits I know and lot of them have breaking sub 40 as the complete bail out point for some expats and many holiday only type guys as well

What was remarkable and whilst the 3 go go girls have known me a long time they were very very aware of the suffering of Brits, Euros and Aussie Dollar holders who make up 90% of the typical farangs. Whilst Japanese and Chinese come in record numbers and consider 5000 Baht a cheap rate for the dancers than their sympathy will only stretch so far though.

On Sunday night 3 of us could not get a seat in Skyfall jammed packed with orientals. The good ole days (and they were) pre internet are long long gone am afriad

It will go below 40 very soon, as the clock gets run down in the UK. 

It'll rise above it again once whatever is sorted. But s bit to drop yet and panic to ensue, as is the plan.

4 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

The thread title ask's what my baht is worth....... not what my home currency is worth in baht.

there's a clue there.

Rates on the street.

Then the OP proceeds to show the rates

But you know that anyway ...🙄

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

It will go below 40 very soon, as the clock gets run down in the UK. 

It'll rise above it again once whatever is sorted. But s bit to drop yet and panic to ensue, as is the plan.

3 minutes ago, Painter said:

Gulp!

1549964764837-1675836080.jpg

Yep!

10 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

struth.... 1.86 AUD to the baht is extreme....... was 23 a few days ago.

Especially  for you. 

You would have got 1.00, except the giggly lady in the booth ran out of zeros as the gbp was using them all...

Edited by Painter
  • Haha 1