What's your baht worth? Exchange rates on the street...

Painter

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

Nice to see it going the right way.

Was looking like it was gonna drop under 40 in the early pics here.

Keep going up and i might be tempted to book a flight.😀

It ain't going back up 

Get a flight booked anyway I'll be in Patts April will get on it with you

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Painter said:

Might have done....!

Were you included in the one of Cheap Charlie's? !!

No, although I did have a breakfast there a couple of days ago.

I'm in Sutus Court top floor and was out on the balcony with a cuppa and cig when I saw someone taking a pic opposite.  The headwear may have helped my guesswork!

1 minute ago, KWA said:

No, although I did have a breakfast there a couple of days ago.

I'm in Sutus Court top floor and was out on the balcony with a cuppa and cig when I saw someone taking a pic opposite.  The headwear may have helped my guesswork!

Damned hat!

41.72 up Soi 3 at TT exchange. Sterling on bull run in light of no deal being virtually ruled out. Its a buy the rumour sell the facts scenario so you may find that once "no deal" officially comes off the table traders will take the profit and Sterling will dip slightly

Expect it to rise though to $1.40 once a deal is pushed through

41.82 up Soi 3 TT

8th day running and can be no doubt now that BOT are intervening in the strong Baht situation and selling on Forex markets. Dollar/Baht now right out to 31.63 interbank....all the way to 33 please BOT

Cracking week for both Sterling and the Greenback. Clear shift to selling the Baht on Fx markets BOT sold it right out to 31.81 interbank which even with Sterling dipping against the Dollar Friday pushed Sterling/Baht to 42.02 interbank for weekend

Have just sent couple thousand via Transferwise to lock it in at 42.02 and if goes to 44 over coming weeks which is highly likely should a brexit deal be concluded will pound cost average and take the 43 evened out

10 hours ago, matthewh said:

glad to see,and lets hope for further increases,after an extension of article 50,or comfirmation that there wont be a"no deal".

fair to say that if we go for a 3 month extension than no deal is 100% off the table

3 hours ago, RR007 said:

fair to say that if we go for a 3 month extension than no deal is 100% off the table

I didn't vote at the time if I did I would probably have voted remain (but didn't know enough to vote) 

If I had my choice now they would walk away without a deal f**k em and the rest of the EU 

We will survive it's hardly 3 day weeks here .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roomark said:

I didn't vote at the time if I did I would probably have voted remain (but didn't know enough to vote) 

If I had my choice now they would walk away without a deal f**k em and the rest of the EU 

We will survive it's hardly 3 day weeks here .

I voted out but not for the shambolic mess we are currently in. My view is a deal will be concluded this month and if it isnt than certainly within a 3 month extension. Once that deal gets concluded you'll see a big surge in Sterling almost certainly to $1.40 over the following 48 hours. Lot of forex traders I know concerned with being caught short on Sterling and it sky rocketing