What's your baht worth? Exchange rates on the street...

Painter

51 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Wish I could afford that trip, only dream of destinations like that......lol

We stayed here atop Cartmell Fell, so far out they can’t even afford to be on Google Earth. 🤣

A462C2D1-51B9-4F84-A73D-48E7F57A8BFF.jpeg

Edited by KhunDon
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Painter said:

1300hrs soi buckhou...

Yes, it's lopsided but there was a bloke changing some money and crying, that I thought I'd better not get in!

20190702_125823.jpg

Another couple of weeks of this and they'll be hanging themselves next to the TT booths, not just crying.

• Haha 4

So much for the Thai government saying last week that they were concerned over the negative effects of the strong Baht and would do something about it. All forgotten and they're evidently back to planning the next coup, got to get their priorities right after all.

I've  book this trip to Pattaya, but my next trip I may be going to AC. I've wanted to go ever since they banned smoking, But I was waiting until there was direct flight to Clarke.   

But in view of the exchange rates, I think I might consider flying to Manila.  The Peso is still 65 to the £.

• Thumbs Up 2

17 hours ago, eyes4thais said:

I've  book this trip to Pattaya, but my next trip I may be going to AC. I've wanted to go ever since they banned smoking, But I was waiting until there was direct flight to Clarke.   

But in view of the exchange rates, I think I might consider flying to Manila.  The Peso is still 65 to the £.

That is also likely to be my next trip although I have a 28 year daughter (mestiza) living in the P.I.....a good excuse I know but about time I popped over to see her, just got to get the all clear from the docs first.

• Like 2

Impacting the Thai workers in the UK.

They live in hope :default_detective:

Amthai Fc shared a link.

สำนักข่าวบลูมเบิร์ก รายงานการคาดการณ์ของนักวิเคราะห์ทางการเงิน ว่าเงินปอนด์ในขณะนี้ลงถึงจุดต่ำสุดแล้ว และต่อไปจะเป็นขาขึ้น โดยสิ้นปีนี้ค่าเงินจะสูงขึ้น 6% ชดเชยจากที่ตกไปตั้งแต่ครึ่งปีแรกที่ผ่านมา

แม้ว่านายกรัฐมนตรีคนต่อไปจะเป็นนายบอริส จอร์นสัน ที่มีแนวโน้มจะนำสหราชอาณาจักรออกจากสหภาพยุโรปอย่างไร้ข้อตกลง (no deal Brexit) แต่ค่าเงินปอนด์ไม่น่าจะตกลงอีก

*อย่างไรก็ตามนี่เป็นเพียงการคาดคะเนเท่านั้น

... See more
Blue News report the prediction of financial analyst that the pounds of pounds are now down to the lowest point, and the next will be up by the end of the year. THE MONEY WILL BE 6 % higher. Compensation from the last half of the year.

Although the next prime minister will be Mr. Boris George, likely to lead the uk out of the eu without a deal (no deal brexit), but the pounds of pounds should not be agreed.

* However, this is only speculation.

* now £ 1 money exchange for 38 baht. May the Thai people in the UK have good luck.

(can transfer money from UK to Thailand by via kapook uk company or ab money)

#amthaipaper | #นสพแอมไทย

Leading Forecaster Expects Pound to Climb 6% By End of 2019

We expect cable to start trending higher now,” he said, predicting sterling will rise to $1.31 by the end of August. “The U.S. economy will start slowing down, at the same time we will see rate cuts from the Fed.”

While the Bank of England has held out the prospect of rate hikes if Brexit goes smoothly, money markets are betting it will have to change tack to cut borrowing costs amid a global downturn. BOE Governor Mark Carney said this week trade tensions have increased the risks to domestic growth.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-04/leading-pound-forecaster-sees-brexit-delay-spurring-comeback