What's your baht worth? Exchange rates on the street...

Painter

On 8/13/2019 at 11:47 AM, RR007 said:

Euro been gaining very slight strength against the USD and you can see it from screenshot. Need Sterling to start a charge against the Greenback as well. I'll get my coat.......

It's open warfare in the House of Robbers UK Parliament today. I can't see the £ improving. I can see it going lower, sadly.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, john1000 said:

So much discord amongst government individuals just prolongs the agony for many. Rumour has it some have made small fortunes from weakening currencies.😐

One can make money both ways (up / down) in Forex or stocks.  But I am not at that level....😫😫

Interbank finished its highest its been for 10 working days at 37.56. Purely down to chatter that Boris' days are numbered as is No Deal. Corbyns played a blinder on the Lib Dems I can see a GE and 2nd referendum coming of which the outcome is of little doubt

Edited by RR007
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, roomark said:

Why what do you reckon that would be ?

Corbyns stitched the Lib Dems up a treat. They now cant object to Corbyn becoming "temporary" PM if they wish to maintain their "remain" status

When parliament sits again next month the no confidence vote lands and Boris is gone no question with over 30 tories already stating they'll vote against Boris.... Now Tories are suggesting Ken Clarke but hes a remainer. This will go to a GE (probably hung parliament) at which point having kicked the can down the road the 2nd referendum lands.....Not my preference at all but I can see exactly that happening

Edited by RR007

16 minutes ago, Bazle said:

I know the value of the GBP relative to THB is linked to Brexit, but it would be great if Brexit discussions were confined to the Brexit thread.

AND, the thread is about the value of the THB, not of the GBP.

Agreed, I was just about to post I don't think that's at all accurate or likely to happen, what RR007 has posted in his last two posts. 

But I'll save it for the Brexit thread. 

3 hours ago, KWA said:

^ Hope that's as accurate as your pound predictions over the  last  few months. 🙄

Your incessant popping is boring me. Put me on ignore or block

I was asked a question directly so I merely answered....

Edited by RR007

1 hour ago, Bazle said:

Just before 10pm today at TT on Soi Buakhao, Pattaya:

2019-08-19 21.53.17.jpg

My wife sent some money to her family last night via Transferwise and the rate she received for each pound was 37.61 baht so slightly shocked to see the low rate on the street in Pattaya, would have thought it would have roughly matched.

1 minute ago, Horizondave said:

My wife sent some money to her family last night via Transferwise and the rate she received for each pound was 37.61 baht so slightly shocked to see the low rate on the street in Pattaya, would have thought it would have roughly matched.

It has fallen during the course of the day. It started at 37.37, and has gradually slipped.