What's your baht worth? Exchange rates on the street...

Painter

5 hours ago, roomark said:

Never thought I'd see the day 38 would make someone ecstatic 🤣🤣

Make no mistake it will surge violently up should this Brexit deal be struck......38 will be a distant memory. You'd expect Sterling to return to $1.40 within 5-6 days which would put us back to around 43 ish give or take

Really need that Baht to weaken out to 33 to the USD.....That would mean us Brits back over 46 certainly not brilliant but a lot better

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 1

47 minutes ago, RR007 said:

Make no mistake it will surge violently up should this Brexit deal be struck......38 will be a distant memory. You'd expect Sterling to return to $1.40 within 5-6 days which would put us back to around 43 ish give or take

Surge violently up to 43😱 🤣🤣

I've had bigger left hooks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

FFS, euro at 33 ! 

Good thing 2 out of 3 of my kids are self sufficient.... But still gonna suffer for the UNI costs of the last one 😥😥😥

We started saving for such eventualities the day our son was born 9 years ago, by setting up a trust fund for him. When you add £9,000+ a year tuition fees, plus books and accommodation, we’re looking at around £55k for him if he does go to university! Not to mention the cost of a car  etc.

OK, the £27K tuition fees are only repayable on earnings over £23K, but even so, it’s a big lump for many parents to find, but luckily we have the means, many don’t. I believe university fees are not required in Scotland, but who’d move there, just to save money. 🤣

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, simon said:

Still load of shit then.

Baht getting even more stronger against the Dollar is affecting everyone else. Bozo Boris blundering blustering and lying day after day is certainly not helping Sterling/Dollar either....any report that yes he would comply with a request to a Brexit extension yesterday should have sent Sterling soaring. It didnt purely because of that oaf Johnsons form and what he might do next

How we got saddled with this twat god alone knows but I'll never vote Tory again. Appears that the Queen is about to sack him because reports Saturday 5am UK time are stating he hasnt informed her of the prorogue of parliament again next week. We'll see...

5 hours ago, RR007 said:

Baht getting even more stronger against the Dollar is affecting everyone else. Bozo Boris blundering blustering and lying day after day is certainly not helping Sterling/Dollar either....any report that yes he would comply with a request to a Brexit extension yesterday should have sent Sterling soaring. It didnt purely because of that oaf Johnsons form and what he might do next

How we got saddled with this twat god alone knows but I'll never vote Tory again. Appears that the Queen is about to sack him because reports Saturday 5am UK time are stating he hasnt informed her of the prorogue of parliament again next week. We'll see...

I,ll be doing the above as this country & democracy are finished. Have a read of the Lisbon Treaty, staggering what is in it.