What's your baht worth? Exchange rates on the street...

Painter

I thought Boris was gonna have a stroke I really did when baited by Corbyn mouthing "pick your ditch"

Suspect Letwins bill wont overly effect Sterling. No Deal has gone for good which Sterling traders will be happy with tempered by not signing off a deal in entirety. Expect bit of a retraction Monday but not too much

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, RR007 said:

I thought Boris was gonna have a stroke I really did when baited by Corbyn mouthing "pick your ditch"

Suspect Letwins bill wont overly effect Sterling. No Deal has gone for good which Sterling traders will be happy with tempered by not signing off a deal in entirety. Expect bit of a retraction Monday but not too much

outside chance EU could refuse an extension ... 

• Thumbs Up 3

Gents

i am not going to move any posts as I appreciate the correlation between the value of sterling and Brexit, however it would be better for Brexit related posts to go on the Brexit thread so that this thread covers value of UK pound v Thai Baht.

Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, KWA said:

A couple of countries threatened that but seem to have backed off now.  Shame really.

Well, all them EU ambassadors will have to meet in the office this morning to discuss this, instead of heading for an Sunday aperitif !  That would piss me off and have me say "Ca suffit !"  Out is out. 

4 hours ago, john luke said:

Gents

i am not going to move any posts as I appreciate the correlation between the value of sterling and Brexit, however it would be better for Brexit related posts to go on the Brexit thread so that this thread covers value of UK pound v Thai Baht.

Thanks.

Happily but where is it ??  I looked a couple days ago and just before posting this

5 minutes ago, RR007 said:

Christ that Transferwise I did yesterday on a Saturday is already in the SCB on a Sunday. Have used countless times before but never at a weekend. Impressive to say the least

Yes, it's always been within 24 hours for me too.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, RR007 said:

Happily but where is it ??  I looked a couple days ago and just before posting this

I have answered your  PM just now.  You should be OK finding it now.

For other members, the Brexit thread is in the Politics club.  Select clubs from the task bar at the top; find which club, click the button to join and approval normally done very quickly.

The reason politics club was created was to keep political threads off the main board as some members do not like them.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, john luke said:

I have answered you PM just now.  You should be OK finding it now.

For other members, the Brexit thread is in the Politics club.  Select clubs from the task bar at the top; find which club, click the button to join and approval normally done very quickly.

The reason politics club was created was to keep political threads off the main board as some members do not like them.

Just done it John...thanks

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Stillearly said:

^ Looking to be slightly lower tomorrow , around 38.85 

Yep when the first vote went through Sterling didnt move but when 2nd landed it dived south..... Interbank currently 38.96 so am surmising around 38.76 at TTs or thereabouts real time