What's your baht worth? Exchange rates on the street...

Painter

Late last night Sterling hit 42.32 interbank when thoughts of a Brexit resolution was in the offing and was thinking of Transferwise again but delay was fateful lol. Back to 41.97 at time of post

Indicative votes in the Commons came up with bugger all forward plan and thats whacked Sterling down against the Greenback dragging us down

Edited by RR007

7 hours ago, Krapow said:

They have TT in Clacton on sea now?

I wouldn't know, but I doubt it. 

I'm darn sarf.... and we dont have any here....

Which means, dear board members, unless some other idiot is prepared to take pick up the challenge,  posting of live daily pictures from exchange booths is suspended for a few months. Sorry!

2 minutes ago, Painter said:

I wouldn't know, but I doubt it. 

I'm darn sarf.... and we dont have any here....

Which means, dear board members, unless some other idiot is prepared to take pick up the challenge,  posting of live daily pictures from exchange booths is suspended for a few months. Sorry!

Puny excuse!

Big John is managing it on Secrets and saying he is in West London.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bazle said:

Puny excuse!

Big John is managing it on Secrets and saying he is in West London.

Maybe he has a contact with a camera, although I dont think he leaves pattaya until Friday. Edit...wrong! He's left already!

But that gives me an idea...

Edited by Painter

• 2 weeks later...

Baht weakening out again against the Greenback good news for all.  Just had look at interbank and its  32.01 highest its been for some months certainly last year. Just a pity Sterling/Dollar is also lowest its been for some time and has nullified the weakening Baht for Brits

Edited by RR007
  • Great Info 1