How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
barsie

Phuket

Off to Phuket for return visit but it's been a few years.

Any reasonable beer bars to drink in (with the wife)? I do remember the Bangla Road beer bars had got pretty expensive. I'd rather pay over priced drinks with a view of the beach.

Still worth having a drink or two at the Tiger complex , think your wife will be impressed with the pole dancers there , family fun , but these girls are very athletic 

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

35 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Still worth having a drink or two at the Tiger complex , think your wife will be impressed with the pole dancers there , family fun , but these girls are very athletic 

Yes that has been in the past my regular. Have a friend who had a bar there, will certainly be on my route of bar areas.

• Like 1

Walk to the end of Bangla in the direction of the sea, turn right, cross the road and keep walking, think at the next main road you can walk down to the beach where you will see a bunch of restaurant/bars on the beach for a drink. Don’t recall them being that special but you are on the beach.

If you manage to prise yourself out of Patong, Ska bar at the end of Kata beach is nice for a few sundowners and right by the water with a nice view across the beach.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Walk to the end of Bangla in the direction of the sea, turn right, cross the road and keep walking, think at the next main road you can walk down to the beach where you will see a bunch of restaurant/bars on the beach for a drink. Don’t recall them being that special but you are on the beach.

If you manage to prise yourself out of Patong, Ska bar at the end of Kata beach is nice for a few sundowners and right by the water with a nice view across the beach.

Cheers for info

Oh and when walking there you will see the surf bar on the right on the way. Quite fun having a few beers and watching people go arse over tit when having a go 🤣

Some can do it but lots can’t......

https://cafedelmarphuket.com/gallery/ 

Go pretend till your hearts content OR

Rent a bike and look all along the West coast from North to South plenty of bars to stop at to eat and drink with stunning sunsets .

On a side note (sunsets) the new road on the mountain at the back of Soi Nanai in Patong is well worth a look for sunsets and a relaxing drink and food.

Another man's poison and all that 😊

Edited by roomark
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Phuket never disappoints IMO. 

Have fun Barsie...

IMG.4905.jpg

IMG.4909.jpg

IMG.4912.jpg

IMG.4915.jpg

No hot girls in the pics?

Are you ill?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Krapow said:

No hot girls in the pics?

Are you ill?

He knows I'm over there next month and doesn't want me to burst a blood vessel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Krapow

@roomark

Ok here is a chance to make fun of me, back in 2014 while at Phuket with my buddy Jim right?  He finds a gal, bid him farewell for the evening, I go down to the beer bars and run into this gal in the yellow. Did not take long for my tongue to get hard😁

She tells me she just started working here, used to work at Robinsons at Jungcyleon Mall and it was boring. Buy her 2 LD's throwing all the Yessongs charm at her I have, she tells me she is "not ready" to start going with guys yet!  WTF? She has an opportunity to f**k me and she turns me down?  LOL! I am cool, tell her  will be back tomorrow night and see where things go. See her again, she is in all black and man oh man,  I wanted her even more. Threw all the charm at her I could, told her we can go to Tai Pai, Illusions, dinner what ever she wants to do. Once again, I get the I am not ready yet to go with guys. She now has a friend in white with her, that's the good news, the bad news the friend in white is an LB!  No thanks. So I bid her farewell, she gives me her FB page, 8 months later I am back at home, she sends me this message on FB with all these rather nice pics of herself telling me "Khun Mike, Ok if you come back, I can go wid U now"  God I love Phuket :default_dizzy: 

That bastard Roomark is probably sending her 40k baht per month and he has "exclusive rights" to her. Plus he's younger then me, he gets all the good pussy in Phuket. 

DSCN0410.jpg

DSCN0411.jpg

DSCN0414.jpg

DSCN0473.jpg

DSCN0474.jpg

DSCN0475.jpg

DSCN0478.jpg

DSCN0479.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

@Krapow

@roomark

Ok here is a chance to make fun of me, back in 2014 while at Phuket with my buddy Jim right?  He finds a gal, bid him farewell for the evening, I go down to the beer bars and run into this gal in the yellow. Did not take long for my tongue to get hard😁

She tells me she just started working here, used to work at Robinsons at Jungcyleon Mall and it was boring. Buy her 2 LD's throwing all the Yessongs charm at her I have, she tells me she is "not ready" to start going with guys yet!  WTF? She has an opportunity to f**k me and she turns me down?  LOL! I am cool, tell her  will be back tomorrow night and see where things go. See her again, she is in all black and man oh man,  I wanted her even more. Threw all the charm at her I could, told her we can go to Tai Pai, Illusions, dinner what ever she wants to do. Once again, I get the I am not ready yet to go with guys. She now has a friend in white with her, that's the good news, the bad news the friend in white is an LB!  No thanks. So I bid her farewell, she gives me her FB page, 8 months later I am back at home, she sends me this message on FB with all these rather nice pics of herself telling me "Khun Mike, Ok if you come back, I can go wid U now"  God I love Phuket :default_dizzy: 

That bastard Roomark is probably sending her 40k baht per month and he has "exclusive rights" to her. Plus he's younger then me, he gets all the good pussy in Phuket. 

DSCN0410.jpg

DSCN0411.jpg

DSCN0414.jpg

DSCN0473.jpg

DSCN0474.jpg

DSCN0475.jpg

DSCN0478.jpg

DSCN0479.jpg

Gorgeous!

That's what i'm talking about, thought you were sick or something :default_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Yessongs She settled for 39,750baht 🤣

When are you back in BKK are you around March / April? Or still in The States?

I remember reading the story about her e mail before 🤣🤣

Stunning pics 😁

Edited by roomark
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, biggles said:

You should have taken the LB home, looks bloody good !! 

Never went to the " darkside" did I miss out? :default_crybaby:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Never went to the " darkside" did I miss out? :default_crybaby:

Me neither and I can live with it LOL

• Like 1

I always  got a kick out of those nail games.

Lay out a bunch of hammers in a crowded bar complex crammed with drunk roided out cowboys. See what happens....

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this