Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Krapow

El Chapo

Recommended Posts

I think it's safe to say he's f***d and won't be getting out anymore. 

That said a kingpin like him should have an easy life behind bars. 

The Mexican mafia rules most of US prisons anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Esco said:

I think it's safe to say he's f***d and won't be getting out anymore. 

That said a kingpin like him should have an easy life behind bars. 

The Mexican mafia rules most of US prisons anyway. 

So, jealous and paranoid about his wife, he gets his head of IT to tap phones, all sorts of drug deals recorded including him doing them, IT guy then gives it all to the Americans.

Fcuk sake!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The yanks should do a deal with Oz and send him to Barwon prison in Victoria in exchange for all the asylum seekers on Nauru and Manus Island.

Drug kingpins don't do too well in Barwon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I doubt he'll be getting out of there anytime soon.

I think he'll be getting out quite soon, between six planks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

El Chapo will be housed in the control unit of the supermax prison in Florence. Colorado.  He'll be held in solitary confinement in a 7'x12' cell for 22-24 hours a day, with one to two hours five days a week in the recreational "cage."  He will never be allowed contact with other prisoners and any possibility of communication with the outside world will be severely limited.  It's sort of a living death.

Evil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please correct me if I am wrong...he has only been found guilty of a boatload of charges but yet to be sentenced???

Mind boggling the jury took days of deliberation to reach the obvious verdict. Makes one wonder could this monster win when his case goes through the appellate system. Undoubtedly he has some dirt of some very influential people (hillary for one) and only a lame attorney would play those cards in the courts of first instance.

Will he ever win in appeal courts...no way...but may he one day escape with aide, or die but not really die...never say never.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

Please correct me if I am wrong...he has only been found guilty of a boatload of charges but yet to be sentenced???

Mind boggling the jury took days of deliberation to reach the obvious verdict. Makes one wonder could this monster win when his case goes through the appellate system. Undoubtedly he has some dirt of some very influential people (hillary for one) and only a lame attorney would play those cards in the courts of first instance.

Will he ever win in appeal courts...no way...but may he one day escape with aide, or die but not really die...never say never.

He is appealing it yes, on a technicality apparently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really hate to see how Hollywood and the Netflix generation has made hero’s of people like him and Pablo Escobar.
They have brought misery to millions of people.
Hate all drugs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Really hate to see how Hollywood and the Netflix generation has made hero’s of people like him and Pablo Escobar.
They have brought misery to millions of people.
Hate all drugs.

Can understand the worship for guys like Pablo from his local community as he did a lot for them.But its the same with guys like Howard Marks and the Essex Boys.Made out to be heroes for the young generation.

Been a big drug user in the past,but even i would not treat them like heroes.Just guys offering a product to those who want it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 5:34 AM, galenkia said:

Can understand the worship for guys like Pablo from his local community as he did a lot for them.But its the same with guys like Howard Marks and the Essex Boys.Made out to be heroes for the young generation.

Been a big drug user in the past,but even i would not treat them like heroes.Just guys offering a product to those who want it.

I also liked to consume in the past, and didn’t really feel hatred toward the cartels. They say the drug war killings are 95% people who are involved, either dealers, rivals, cops/judges who rejected bribes,etc...But what about the other 5%, plus all the unreported innocents who are slaughtered, or virgin girls just snatched off the school bus to be a whore for a big boss? The cartels are involved in lots more than just drugs, and life is very cheap indeed to them. Some of the things I’ve read about are just plain sick, sub-human behaviour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

what did Einstein say ?

 

A couple of spliffs then I'll get on with this theory I have.

 

Edited by fygjam
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2019 at 6:07 PM, Golfingboy said:

I also liked to consume in the past, and didn’t really feel hatred toward the cartels. They say the drug war killings are 95% people who are involved, either dealers, rivals, cops/judges who rejected bribes,etc...But what about the other 5%, plus all the unreported innocents who are slaughtered, or virgin girls just snatched off the school bus to be a whore for a big boss? The cartels are involved in lots more than just drugs, and life is very cheap indeed to them. Some of the things I’ve read about are just plain sick, sub-human behaviour

To me, killing is just that, killing. It does not matter who the victim was, Society has no use for anybody that kills someone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...