How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

latour82

Sleeping aid

Shit i have get the old man Diabetis and this trip will be without any kind of wine or alcohol, witch i always use as help for my sleep.

I was looking for sllepingmedicine,but the doctors here in my country will not give any kind of supcription for sleeping aids, i know i can have different under the counter many places, but wanted more legal.

Can i drop in by a doctor and let him give me a supcription? what will the price be for so a doctor trip?

Best regards

Niels

They used to sell them under the counter in Pattaya Pharmacies..... but most won't take the risk anymore...... last time I spent a whole morning wondering from pharmacy to pharmacy asking..... eventually one sold me one strip of sleeping tablets.... but they weren't as good 

• Sad 1

As  a last resort, you can get antihistamines quite easily - just ask at Boots, for instance. But the downside for me is that I still feel drowsy the following day.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I bought 10mg Melatonin off Lazada. It helps me and not too expensive.

• Great Info 1

I bought xanax last month, pm for location as i wont post on open board, 550b strip of 10.

Used to buy them 120 b a strip

Used to get Temazepam 10mg from my doc in the UK, but he stopped them as they were taken off the NHS list of prescription drugs to aid sleep!

Edited by KhunDon
  • Sad 1

See if you can source Mirtazapine or generic copy from Boots or Faschino. Its actually a modern antidepressant but with the very beneficial side effect of a very good sleeping aid

Totally unrestricted drug

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Bazel said:

As  a last resort, you can get antihistamines quite easily - just ask at Boots, for instance. But the downside for me is that I still feel drowsy the following day.

Used to buy Xanax (Alprazolam) or Atarax (Hydroxyzine).

Both worked well but not sure if they are as available as they used to be.

Remember when you could by Vicodin and Oxycontin over the counter.Great days lol.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Not in public though😃

As they explained to you at Soi 9 😊

• Haha 4

Some good info here but if Niels wanted to go see a doctor, get a prescription then head to a pharmacy what would be the most cost effective way of doing this?

Can you recommend a clinic/doctor for him to visit?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Dormirax is a 1st generation antihistamine which makes you tired. Not as good as Hoggar night but it has not the hangover effect. 30 or 40 baht for 10 pills in almost any pharmacy. Had zolpidem prescribed by bph doctor, took 5 mg which made me fall asleep quick but usually woke up after 4 hours.

• Great Info 1

As a fellow type 2 diabetic I know that alcohol sugar does not affect your blood sugar level .

Be careful with the sugary mixers and such , so stick with the wine . Works great for me .

Ambien (zolpidem). Only thing I've found that works. You wake up and feel normal, no hang over.

You have to go to the hospital. It's easy if you really need it. Go through the check in process - you register, they take your weight and b.p.. You wait and then see the doctor.

Tell him you used up your Rx for zolpidem. They will understand as this Rx is only give out at max 30 day supply (in most countries). They have 5 and 10 mg. Tell them you need 5 mg. and that is what you had been prescribed. Tell them you are there for several months and need a refill. They will ask you a few questions.... up to you how to answer. Just say you have been taking it a while, that you don't drink, etc. Tell them you need it because you cannot sleep without it. 

Be careful with this stuff and definitely don't drink with it. It can cause short term memory lapses. Some people have been known to sleep walk, etc. on it. 

It is not cheap. I forgot what I paid for the doctor, but be prepared to pay some dosh. You can ask them before you go through it all. 

NOTE: You can only get this Rx filled at the hospital pharmacy. You cannot get an Rx from doctor and go to a normal pharmacy. They don't stock it.

Edited by Glasseye
  • Great Info 3

I am glad to hear it will not make my diabetes worse,but i found it to be a good way to helping me losing some weight, my wife often said it was 128 pounds power when we meet,but now it is 200 pound laziness

• Haha 1