How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
RR007

1984 QE2 and Alan Whicker in Pattaya

Not seen this for a long time thought it had disappeared from Youtube. Am sure a few have never seen it....... 35 years ago just unreal

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Excellent, thanks for posting.

lol not a tattoo in sight

1 hour ago, Lantern said:

Will check it out Saturday. Cheers.

Theres another one filmed by a guy on a motorbike riding along 2nd road in 1982. Will see if I can locate it later. The only thing I recognised was the old Carlton hotel (seashore now ?) opposite where alcazar is now

12 hours ago, RR007 said:

Theres another one filmed by a guy on a motorbike riding along 2nd road in 1982. Will see if I can locate it later. The only thing I recognised was the old Carlton hotel (seashore now ?) opposite where alcazar is now

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Just love Whicker's understated laid back style.

I remember one of his show where Whicker was interviewing one of the Krays tough guys. Donkeys years ago. The tough guy was saying it was his job to collect the $$ from the pub owners etc. for protection $$. 

Whicker said "What do you do if they don't want to pay"

"I hit them" the guy says.

"What with" says Whicker.

"Ford Cortina" says the guy.

For some reason this stuck with me for all those years.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this