how24111

iPad 2 for sale--16 GB with WiFi

White iPad 2 for sale--16 GB +  wifi...9.7" screen with no scratches....Works perfectly.  Very good condition. Have charger and case.  Asking 6,500 baht.  Please send me a P/M if you want to discuss price. Thank you.  Can be seen around the Pattaya/ Jomtien area.  Info taken from the back of the iPad. 

Model:  A1936 ... Serial:  DLXH12B1DKNV ... IMEI :  012925008256343

iPad 2.jpg

How old is it how24111? 

I think I'm using the same model .around 7 or 8 years old I think. Problem is there doesn't seem to be any updates available for OS the older iPad 2 uses. 

• Like 1

Yes, mine is 6+ years old and no new updates. The camera is also under 1mp so very blurred in anything less than good light. I like the bigger screen, especially for reading forums and news sites tho It is quite slow loading photos etc . I bought a Huawei Y9 to play newer games on for 6,500 baht as the ipad2 doesnt have the memory or processing power. Brilliant phone but I would rather the Ipad2. No problems in 6 years apart from a New screen when I dropped it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aqualung said:

How old is it how24111? 

I think I'm using the same model .around 7 or 8 years old I think. Problem is there doesn't seem to be any updates available for OS the older iPad 2 uses. 

Yes,  I think you are right. Apple stopped updating them a while ago.  Without spending a lot of time  trying to find the original papers, I would guess that the iPad is about 7 years old. 

5 hours ago, biggles said:

No problems in 6 years

Same here.  I have never has any problems with it ever.  It always worked flawlessly.  I am open to a price offer. 

I am open to a price offer.  Send me a p/m  if you are interested in buying and want to talk price.  Thanks

goods offered for sale here are from private sellers.  Buyers are recommended NEVER to send money in advance of receiving goods and to make sure you are satisfied with the goods before paying. 

THIS FORUM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE  in any way for transactions made between buyer and seller.  Caveat Empor.. Let the Buyer beware

• Great Info 1

Thread Bump...Price is lowered...Send me a p/m  with your offer if interested.  Thank you.

The iPad is temporarily or permanently off the market. I am letting a Thai neighbors  kid play with it until she gets bored. I downloaded many age-appropriate games for her to use. The Thai father was concerned about borrowing it because she might break it or lose it.  I told him he owes me nothing if that happens.  Now I get the biggest smiles everytime I see her. 

• Like 1