Jump to content

Recommended Posts

We've been living in the UK since 1992,with a few gaps,now the missus is off to Thailand for a month leaving me on my Jack Jones.My mum has been unwell & is scheduled for a op so I have to stay.The missus has spent all day cooking me Thai meals & a whole big saucepan of tarka dhal which are all in the freezer.I'm quite a good cook & enjoy the cooking but I'm not a patch on the missus.A whole month on my own....I'm rather looking forward to it!

  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

We've been living in the UK since 1992,with a few gaps,now the missus is off to Thailand for a month leaving me on my Jack Jones.My mum has been unwell & is scheduled for a op so I have to stay.The missus has spent all day cooking me Thai meals & a whole big saucepan of tarka dhal which are all in the freezer.I'm quite a good cook & enjoy the cooking but I'm not a patch on the missus.A whole month on my own....I'm rather looking forward to it!

Get yourself to Angeles City. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our routine between Bali an Jungle is 70 / 30.

For the Miss more 50/50 as  usually I go back to Bali first, the Miss stays 2 weeks more at the jungle.

So regulary 2 weeks alone in Bali is fine for me, but longer is boring. I like our old papa/mama life together. 

Been geographically  single long enough because of the job, and getting older I cant be arsed to go chasing in the bars anymore.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mate of mine of facetiously saying to his mrs after one of her trips to visit relatives/ parents 

Yes it was all good the sex and the cooking improved .You didnt need air con in the house for quite a while

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, galenkia said:

Get down the local knocking shop,then in the boozer until closing time.

👍

I do it the other way round when the missus is away.

Pub first and then get a home delivery for a bit of action.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

I do it the other way round when the missus is away.

Pub first and then get a home delivery for a bit of action.

We live in a small close so home delivery would be very dangerous.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2019 at 2:14 AM, farangme said:

Get yourself to Angeles City. 

I was thinking maybe heading the opposite direction to wifey would be wise, so maybe Sosua.

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Yessongs said:

 

I didn't....................but dam I wanted to.......home alone indeed!

DSCN9992.JPG

 wow.. I would not have been able to resist as you did.... they look great..

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2019 at 5:10 PM, Yessongs said:

Been back here in USA for 6 weeks now alone...waiting on wifey to get here soon. Has it been fun?  Yes and No. Few boys night out for dinner, sadly they closed the Hooters down here so no Mushroom Swiss Cheeseburger for me LOL! 

Hit a few of the Viet Coffee shops that I know about here locally (pic below) 

But yesterday afternoon was out and about after visiting Mom right?  Went down to the area where alot of the Viet MP's are. New place here, opened 2 weeks ago. Went in there, acted like I had never been to one of these places, you know the "Oh I just moved here and was looking for a place for massage in the area" LOL! 

This really attractive Viet girl looked to be about 28-30 years old tells me it is $60 per hour, then asks me if I want to see the rooms. Ok, she walks me down, and they are quite nice.

Then tells me she has 5 girls working, 1 is busy with a customer right now and would I like to see the girls available? Ok, tells me to go back to the lobby where they have a nice leather couch for you to wait. I hear this " clacking" sound coming down the hallway to me as they have nice hardwood flooring installed. Dam.....all these girls are in their early 20's booty shorts, glass high heels and very nice form fitting blouses. 

I didn't....................but dam I wanted to.......home alone indeed!

DSCN9992.JPG

Look at the trotters on left and right, these are blokes, Men in drag. Only the middle one is a Woman.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2019 at 10:04 PM, Baldylocks said:

Thinking thats my plan for November ish

Forget Thailand Gerry, get yourself to Angeles. 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2019 at 6:55 AM, Toy Boy said:

I was thinking maybe heading the opposite direction to wifey would be wise, so maybe Sosua.

Great place Dominica Republic.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2019 at 5:10 PM, Yessongs said:

Been back here in USA for 6 weeks now alone...waiting on wifey to get here soon. Has it been fun?  Yes and No. Few boys night out for dinner, sadly they closed the Hooters down here so no Mushroom Swiss Cheeseburger for me LOL! 

Hit a few of the Viet Coffee shops that I know about here locally (pic below) 

But yesterday afternoon was out and about after visiting Mom right?  Went down to the area where alot of the Viet MP's are. New place here, opened 2 weeks ago. Went in there, acted like I had never been to one of these places, you know the "Oh I just moved here and was looking for a place for massage in the area" LOL! 

This really attractive Viet girl looked to be about 28-30 years old tells me it is $60 per hour, then asks me if I want to see the rooms. Ok, she walks me down, and they are quite nice.

Then tells me she has 5 girls working, 1 is busy with a customer right now and would I like to see the girls available? Ok, tells me to go back to the lobby where they have a nice leather couch for you to wait. I hear this " clacking" sound coming down the hallway to me as they have nice hardwood flooring installed. Dam.....all these girls are in their early 20's booty shorts, glass high heels and very nice form fitting blouses. 

I didn't....................but dam I wanted to.......home alone indeed!

DSCN9992.JPG

I've never been a fan of pneumatics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never been married nor am I planning on it at this stage of my life. It's just not something that interests me. But I have been in long term relationship for 6 years now. She has her house and I have mine. We are together 4 days a week but I need my alone time the other 3 days of the week. For me it's perfect. I am totally self sufficient and cherish my alone time. All my married guy friends hate me. 555 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, thumper63 said:

I've never been married nor am I planning on it at this stage of my life. It's just not something that interests me. But I have been in long term relationship for 6 years now. She has her house and I have mine. We are together 4 days a week but I need my alone time the other 3 days of the week. For me it's perfect. I am totally self sufficient and cherish my alone time. All my married guy friends hate me. 555 

I'm envious. That's the set-up I would like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2019 at 12:10 AM, Yessongs said:

Been back here in USA for 6 weeks now alone...waiting on wifey to get here soon. Has it been fun?  Yes and No. Few boys night out for dinner, sadly they closed the Hooters down here so no Mushroom Swiss Cheeseburger for me LOL! 

Hit a few of the Viet Coffee shops that I know about here locally (pic below) 

But yesterday afternoon was out and about after visiting Mom right?  Went down to the area where alot of the Viet MP's are. New place here, opened 2 weeks ago. Went in there, acted like I had never been to one of these places, you know the "Oh I just moved here and was looking for a place for massage in the area" LOL! 

This really attractive Viet girl looked to be about 28-30 years old tells me it is $60 per hour, then asks me if I want to see the rooms. Ok, she walks me down, and they are quite nice.

Then tells me she has 5 girls working, 1 is busy with a customer right now and would I like to see the girls available? Ok, tells me to go back to the lobby where they have a nice leather couch for you to wait. I hear this " clacking" sound coming down the hallway to me as they have nice hardwood flooring installed. Dam.....all these girls are in their early 20's booty shorts, glass high heels and very nice form fitting blouses. 

I didn't....................but dam I wanted to.......home alone indeed!

DSCN9992.JPG

Must be around San Jose? Or farther south?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blix99 said:

Must be around San Jose? Or farther south?

San Jose indeed......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...