What Is Rising In Pattaya

forcebwithu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I felt I'd shortchanged you lads by not going down Soi X Zyte this morning so I did it this

afternoon for you...........

027a.jpg

028a.jpg

030a.jpg

031a.jpg

032a.jpg

033a.jpg

Be aware of those new type kerb stones they're putting in, they have quite a slope on them, that old boy in the

picts came a cropper further down the street and I've had a few scary moment alighting the Baht Bus down by 

W/S that have that type of kerb stone.......

• Like 4
  • Great Info 1

56 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

The ''Edge'' finally getting unmasked, snaps from Soi Dianna.......I think someone

forgot to put the pavement in.........

001a.jpg

003a.jpg

004a.jpg

005a.jpg

I would not stay at a condo WITHOUT A BALCONY no matter how cheap it was.......( well if the price was 2,000 a month I might consider it ) But other than a insanely low price,no way ever.........

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

The ''Edge'' finally getting unmasked, snaps from Soi Dianna.......I think someone

forgot to put the pavement in.........

001a.jpg

003a.jpg

004a.jpg

005a.jpg

What is the word on when those units will be available ? And does anyone know what they might be asking for rents ?

I watched that thing rise during much of lockdown , up to about October from VT 6. Then bolted up North.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2020 at 4:54 PM, Glasseye said:

Owners who don't adjust their asking rent/month accordingly to the market are fools and will lose a ton of money by being stubborn.

I don't think so ...

The rents are dirt cheap to begin with .... and I think you are correct ... Thais are a little stubborn .... maybe stubborn isn't the correct word ...

Why would an owner of a property adjust their rent anyway .... they already own the property " dead money " ... it is nit noi money to begin with ....

I own a couple properties in Hua Hin directly on the sea ... that I rent out . if someone doesn't want to pay the price per month .. ok .. never mind .. someone else will .. and if not .. nevermind .. it is "dead money" anyway ...

Maybe some property owners get rich by renting places out ... I think a few do ...  but, for sure I would not depend on it ....

Do sellers back off their initial "price" .. not many ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

23 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I don't think so ...

The rents are dirt cheap to begin with .... and I think you are correct ... Thais are a little stubborn .... maybe stubborn isn't the correct word ...

Why would an owner of a property adjust their rent anyway .... they already own the property " dead money " ... it is nit noi money to begin with ....

I own a couple properties in Hua Hin directly on the sea ... that I rent out . if someone doesn't want to pay the price per month .. ok .. never mind .. someone else will .. and if not .. nevermind .. it is "dead money" anyway ...

Maybe some property owners get rich by renting places out ... I think a few do ...  but, for sure I would not depend on it ....

Do sellers back off their initial "price" .. not many ...

Not everyone owns their property outright. Are you kidding me ?

Also many condo owners who rent their units out still have to pay maint. fees and taxes. A unit that stays vacant for long periods --- the cost can mount over time significantly, even if you own it.

Maybe in a short term slow down I would agree with you. But not in this one. 

Also markets can be widely different depending on the location.

53 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Not everyone owns their property outright. Are you kidding me ?

Also many condo owners who rent their units out still have to pay maint. fees and taxes. A unit that stays vacant for long periods --- the cost can mount over time significantly, even if you own it.

Maybe in a short term slow down I would agree with you. But not in this one. 

Also markets can be widely different depending on the location.

I don't know what everyone else does .... you want to rent .. ok .. if not , never mind ....

Costs are part of the game ....

I don't own a large condo ... just a couple of very nice properties in Hua Hin ... costs are inevitable ..

Yea, I understand people that rent don't own .. not my problem

Really Bro .. what is difference from the financial meltdown in Thai in July 1997 .. markets bounce back and some never do .. Economics 100 ...

Location, location, location is always the winner

Yea, I may sound selfish .. but, you never get into the "game" if you are not making money .. why? .. There always costs to bear ...

There is always a reason for the developers building in Patts.. right or wrong .. never mind .. lets see what the market is willing to represent ... then maybe I am willing to play again

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

33 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

I bet when we have a right downpour the water from the X Ztye place will whiz down Soi X Zyte to the 

Triangle area......

001a.jpg

Tiny up date on Soi Buakhao opposite Soi 15, and have a name....if we didn't before...

008a.jpg

009a.jpg

010a.jpg

I am starting to think a plan to flood Pattaya with Chinese might really be in the works.......

No other possible reason to keep building more and more and more hotels and condos.....Dont see Farangs come flooding back ever......And despite it sounding like caricature pigeon holing, MOST  Indians go for the older cheaper hotels whos hey-day was 20-30 years ago,seen it a million times....So that leaves only the Chineses to fill these rooms.... 

• Thumbs Up 1