What Is Rising In Pattaya

forcebwithu

3 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Won't be long now before the building on 3rd Rd and Klang is finished. Waiting for a sign to go up letting us know the purpose of the building.

P6180009.jpg

It was pointed out by a BM on PA the crane at this building is coming down. Once he pointed it out it was clear to see in the pic where one of the previously used attachment points is now open, soon to be covered by cladding.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2021 at 7:51 AM, forcebwithu said:

A couple pics of workers removing the crane this morning.
P6190007.jpg

No pic, but they've now got a window cleaner's type gantry on the front of this building and they've just spent the last day or two removing the decorative panels/cladding to the right of the windows.  No idea what they're up to.

• Great Info 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, john luke said:

untitled-9754.jpg

It looks as if the new hotel building on the northern side of Naklua Road next to La Baguette is to be Grande Centre Point Pattaya II.

untitled-9759-Pano-Edit.jpg

untitled-9767-Pano-Edit.jpg

Obviously, people with considerable resources don't think Pattaya is finished!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

The construction project on 3rd Rd near Klang that began in February 2019 now has a name and a website.
https://www.atmindgroup.com/arbourhotelandresidence/

So what I was told almost 2.5 years ago was correct?  I knew she was right. 🙂

On 3/1/2019 at 9:55 AM, KWA said:

I just walked past this one coming from BigC and asked the tilac if she knew what was going up and was told it's a hotel. When asked how she knew she replied "Because it's big".

Why don't just say they don't know?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1