Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nampla69

Jussie Smollet

Recommended Posts

Anyone else been following this case for the last couple of weeks.

I have and been loving the twists and turns, the outpouring of snowflake /Metoo / Black Lives etc etc support.

Then the police .... we can't find CCTV ...then he won't give us his phone and best of all ......... police arrest TWO Nigerian brothers !!! 

OK he's guilty 100000%  ....read on for a rip roaring laughter of a read and so 2019. :default_1087: Love it ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47311145

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Complete moron, he is in big trouble here, it is on the news every day here.

Of course he will play the " I am sorry,  I made a big mistake" card.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Krapow said:

I predict this will be moved to the Politics Club in ...

Is there a Black / Gay / Hysterical PC actor thread on politics ???? 

Great story ........ 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Unreal shit, he staged the whole damn thing just to make a statement, what a loser

Greed. He felt he deserved more money for his role in Empire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had no idea who Jussie Smollet is? Had to Google it. I tuned out of the political and celebrity world awhile back. I don't even have a TV anymore. I listen to sports radio or music in the car. If I wanna watch something (series or movies), I just download it and watch it on my 36 inch computer monitor. My life is so much better now.  

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steelers4Life said:

I had no idea who Jussie Smollet is? Had to Google it. I tuned out of the political and celebrity world awhile back. I don't even have a TV anymore. I listen to sports radio or music in the car. If I wanna watch something (series or movies), I just download it and watch it on my 36 inch computer monitor. My life is so much better now.  

Dont worry, Empire is not on my top 10 streaming list either. Just watched Escape at Dannemora, about the prison break in NY. Pretty good, that guard was a real whore

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Golfingboy said:

Just watched Escape at Dannemora, about the prison break in NY. Pretty good, that guard was a real whore

That was a good mini-series. I liked it.  Benicio Del Toro and  Patricia Arquette had suburb performances. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kathmandu said:

Greed. He felt he deserved more money for his role in Empire. 

He gets $65,000 an episode.

I would not mind earning that a year.Probably takes me over 2 years to earn that amount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Complete moron, he is in big trouble here, it is on the news every day here.

Of course he will play the " I am sorry,  I made a big mistake" card.

Not yet though.  He (or his supporters to be fair) are still using the victim card.  

He's a victim of a police spectacle (according to his lawyers)

He's a victim of irresponsible media (according to family)

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope the law isnt trashed to accomodate either him or his pathetic agenda.Its called perverting the course of justice if the allegations are correct.Why,in addition , is it also not hate speech or racial baiting should the allegations be true?

 

2-3 years in the nick should do it,should he be convicted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

I just hope the law isnt trashed to accomodate either him or his pathetic agenda.Its called perverting the course of justice if the allegations are correct.Why,in addition , is it also not hate speech or racial baiting should the allegations be true?

 

2-3 years in the nick should do it,should he be convicted 

He is looking at 13 years....3 years for the State of Illinois crime of misreporting to the police, and 10 years for the Federal Felony of mail fraud. 

He will get the max, I am pretty sure of that!

  • Great Info 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

He is looking at 13 years....3 years for the State of Illinois crime of misreporting to the police, and 10 years for the Federal Felony of mail fraud. 

He will get the max, I am pretty sure of that!

brilliant..as it should be

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Baldylocks said:

+ 1. No Idea

There's a BBC link on my first post mate ......... funny as fuckcase as it unravels ....lump on.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

There's a BBC link on my first post mate ......... funny as fuckcase as it unravels ....lump on.

he will plea bargin community service to 12 appearances on John Oliver...arrrrggggghhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, galenkia said:

He gets $65,000 an episode.

I would not mind earning that a year.Probably takes me over 2 years to earn that amount.

Yeah, go figure. That's a pretty nice chunk of change. I wouldn't be complaining. 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 6:04 AM, Kathmandu said:

Greed. He felt he deserved more money for his role in Empire. 

 

1 hour ago, Kathmandu said:

Yeah, go figure. That's a pretty nice chunk of change. I wouldn't be complaining. 

well he fcuked up big time,see the producers have cut him from the last two episodes.

the anti trump mob will be spewing their shit everywhere today :default_1087:

regards

grayray

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His legal team (why do politicians, sports stars and entertainment figures all have legal "teams"?) have come out swinging in releasing a statement against the Chicago PD and the detailed investigatory synopsis resulting in Smollett's arrest, thereby dampening their client's presumption of innocence.

Just starting to put the wheels in motion to have their client's image restored as best that can be done, in the court of public opinion. What I found amazing is that apparently during the course of the investigation, the Chicago PD had upwards of 2 dozen personnel working the case, detectives, uniformed officers, and other LE individuals.

How must a parent of a child in Chicago feel, who's son was just murdered in yet another street killing by a thug,  to know that the case of who murdered her son is still ongoing with a single detective team already overburdened by so many other killings and has limited time to devote to her specific son's killing, while a crime involving a celebrity gets the Full Monty regarding attention and manpower from that very same LE agency?

 

  • Like 3
  • Great Info 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just read Robert Kraft owner of New England Patriots has been done for soliciting prostitution.

AKA he went to some spa for a hand job in private ...... so what ??? 

Smooth's point above is so good ......... go and catch some bad guys and get with the real crimes and perps. 

Make America Sane Again. ........ MASA has a ring to it ?? ..is it racist .... :default_animier:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

West Ham win again....😎. Soz for off topic comment ........👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...