Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

4 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I have been there Lars

I do recall.
I was told the rest of my life ... I looked at the doctor after that announcement and replied in an upbeat tone: "Cool. so only 3-6 months"
Even doctors have a hard time with dark humor like that

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I do recall.
I was told the rest of my life ... I looked at the doctor after that announcement and replied in an upbeat tone: "Cool. so only 3-6 months"
Even doctors have a hard time with dark humor like that [emoji5]
That's a post I hate reading my friend we've had our ups and downs but I still consider you very close friend.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thank you all.
This one is a slideshow with music of pictures in this thread.
It is titled Goodbye (read AMF) from 247
Later I plan a series consisting of as many volumes as possible, but with pictures from throughout LOS and limit Secrets to m=no more than 10%.

• Like 5

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:16 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

That's a post I hate reading my friend ....

I think it is harder for the healthy to talk about death than it is for the diagnosed.
I know that the story I have told and likely will continue has resulted in a lot of awareness, some have had blood tests as a result and a friend was diagnosed with reduced liver function, but not cirrhosis ... just enough that he received a stern warning from the doctor.
I have made a few decisions.
1. Prove all the doctors wrong
2. Do what I can to increase awareness of risks
3. Make the best use of the time I still have.
The latter has cause me to take greater interest in things I did little of before. Some examples are cooking (cannot trust anything prepackaged), listen to lots of music and now also making simple videos.
I hope to gain a lot of pictures from as many people as possible of girls around Thailand, crop & reformat them all the randomize the all. If 100 pictures is what it takes for one video then 1,000 could make 10 volumes. I have 500 of my own already.

• Like 2

Lars you will get almost every single member of this board to agree you must add this wonderful dearly departed lunatic pictured in Secrets with Poo and family .............. he was the reason so many of us loved the place ........ sure you can add him in. 

RIP Lobbie ya nutter San Migues lites and sambuccas all round ........... its 8am FFS ..."It's me birthday.." year he died

DSCF2521_1024x768.jpg

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Lars you will get almost every single member of this board to agree you must add this wonderful dearly departed lunatic pictured in Secrets with Poo and family .............. he was the reason so many of us loved the place ........ sure you can add him in. 

RIP Lobbie ya nutter San Migues lites and sambuccas all round ........... its 8am FFS ..."It's me birthday.." year he died

Robbie was an amazing guy.
YouTube does not allow editing other than trimming ends.
I want to redo the video anyway as it did not render correctly (used images too large for the codex) and 7Rob7 will be there. If others have pictured of him, please submit.
Without deleting "anybody" I can insert two pictures and not alter the template. I will still have to re-crop all images from 16:9 to 3:2 which means randomize all pics again, so not will be in the same order (except for chorus), but who cares.
I would love to fit in 2 or 3 pictures where he appears. Also if anyone have ST4ME or Hilly, I will use them (so long as they are not thumb nails.

The cropped image will look like this in the video

Robbie_01B.jpg.d29d5cf12d64ce7c64f1b6e6680076e6.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Ben said he never give the forum a closing date but considering closing it.. who knows...!

Continues for another month at least.

At least for those of us not banned. 😛

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 2