Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

7 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

How24111 is good value as a member as it is so entertaining watching the stuff he sells. Never been able to work out if he's very bored and sets himself tasks of selling shite on the internet or it's all a big wind up.

He's real. Met him years ago when I lived in Nirun. He has at least one condo there that he rents out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Terrible idea. Fucking millions of 247 threads on Live so I'm told.

When Steve Jobs told Seymour Cray, designer of Cray supercomputers, that Apple had bought a Cray to design the next Macintosh PC, Cray is reported to have responded "fair enough, I use a Macintosh to design the Crays".

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

They are all 247 isn't it evil type threads. I've moved on some people can't.

Quite agree that 247 isnt  evil at all ...that's why i'm here ,some great posters and banter and good info too ..a fun forum ..long may it be so 

Moving on is  a different animal entirely and bears no relation to my brief sentence  above,neither in form ,content or intent  , its a personal thing,

Would be delighted to discuss face to face at some point..a buy you a beer and chew the cud..I dont think this environment,or any  forum  could provide for  the nuanced discussion  that is required to disentangle the myriad of issues at hand

I am lucky to to be able to post both here and on other fora too..they are not mutually exclusive and, in finality,only a numptie could deny the changed landscape,but berrating another outlet serves no one and indeed, no purpose, given that many have "dual nationality"..and I do indeed appreciate the irony of that in the current context in the UK.

I could wax lyrical on the psychological  issues of adjustment   but sadly i have to give the cat her insulin injection..ever tried to catch a cat who knows full well whats coming lol

Edited by Ivan the terrible
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

He's real. Met him years ago when I lived in Nirun. He has at least one condo there that he rents out.

He has 4 i believe he rents. Nice guy i had a friend coming to town and needed a phone. He was advertising a Basic Samsung phone that his son had only used for 3 weeks for 350 baht. Guys had a good time giving him shit over it not sure why. It still going this was 4 years ago still works fine. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

otherwise known as WHU supporters

Millwall in New Plaza mate Hammers wouldn't be seen dead there.

Few bar owners are Hammers Adam Cherry Bar, Dave Canterbury Tales both Hammers never go near New Plaza and the check shirted brigade. 

Anyway How's UKGay doing on Last Post Wins ?? these days.

23 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Millwall in New Plaza mate Hammers wouldn't be seen dead there.

Few bar owners are Hammers Adam Cherry Bar, Dave Canterbury Tales both Hammers never go near New Plaza and the check shirted brigade. 

Anyway How's UKGay doing on Last Post Wins ?? these days.

No idea mate ..have been warned off that place

Seemingly it is full of racist bigots ...wait for the denoument ..."WHO SUPPORT BREXIT "..scandalous racists that they are..

...tempted to put on a Brexit hat and be self strangled  by a lunch bag tie and then call Dixon to add a couple of Nigerian accomplices  to make it ok in the world ..the MSM will be all over it.