Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

5 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

I get the people were good argument but a stolen board based on a place with more owners at one time than is legally possible? Get a fucking grip man. 

I don't think it is the first time you have made this comment about the ownership of Secrets.

I feel obliged to repond as It is simply untrue and I should know as I was the one who processed the actual repayment of several shareholders.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

28 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I don't think it is the first time you have made this comment about the ownership of Secrets.

I feel obliged to repond as It is simply untrue and I should know as I was the one who processed the actual repayment of several shareholders.

You should be a  diplomat handling Brexit be all done and dusted by now ........... :default_air_kiss: ....

note the careful use of the word 'several'.  :default_gathering:

• Great Info 1

14 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

You should be a  diplomat handling Brexit be all done and dusted by now ........... :default_air_kiss: ....

its an important point if a person here is spreading  financial misinformation ie important pattaya stuff ..it needs to be called out..you either

1know,.,or you

2dont...or you

3fabricate to fit your preconcieved ideas/agenda ...when you dont know jack shit

Answers on a postcard please

52 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Well spotted.  A less shrewd or less wise man may have given a broader meaning to the word 'several' than the Oxford dictionary attributes to it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ivan the terrible said:

i think it is  bollocks...spit it out hombres

OK a well known sheep farmer from your part of the world .........................

is that the time ?? Sorry Ivan got to run and  iron a shirt flight in the morning. Others can fill him in....... 

8 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I'm not convinced that the new owners will ever use/want the forum to promote the bar, the silence from them is deafening, that i think is a clue.....

Who actually owns the forum ?  

You are a member there.... why not ask the question there..... why bring the shit here.

Mod TA has been pretty lenient with the garbage your mates and you are bringing here..... how about moving on…. recognize here is not Secrets.

The forum is still going there... post there.

cheers

• Thumbs Up 5

8 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Don't worry I don't think you are missing much. In the alleged demise of Secrets this place and Talk picked up a few posters, Live got how24111 trying to sell an iPad.

Actually mate... how24111 does do that..... but on the positive side..... when does he ever get bad feed back against him..... never seen him bad mouth anyone... he just tries to sell things most of us do not want.

cheers

Edited by roobob
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, roobob said:

You are a member there.... why not ask the question there..... why bring the shit here.

Mod TA has been pretty lenient with the garbage your mates and you are bringing here..... how about moving on…. recognize here is not Secrets.

The forum is still going there... post there.

cheers

consider this post as a medication alarm...ps dont read it...do it

11 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

consider this post as a medication alarm...ps dont read it...do it

Why bring the Secrets shit here..... it has been commented on here by a few BMs that it is not needed.

Medication alarm??

Leave the shit over there mate.... it is not needed here.

cheers 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Secrets is Secrets

This is Thailand-247.

As you say mate,leave that shit over there.I am done with the forum there,don't see why people can't get over the fact it is finished as it used to be.

All the sentimentality in the world ain't gonna revive it.

very very suprised by you last couple of posts ...times and people  change i suppose

I tend to think of it like allegiance to a football team ..eg QPR..we all know they are crap but for supporters they are our crap

Difficult to change your footy team

Edited by Ivan the terrible
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Brexit, we got our racism back.

Really f**k off back there if it is so good.

I get the people were good argument but a stolen board based on a place with more owners at one time than is legally possible? Get a fucking grip man. 

should this comment not be in the politics section?...hells teeth you can move it too..irony is a bugger isnt it..lol

do mods have to fit diversity quotas??

Good night ,hope to see you all  in the morning but not assuming anything lol

Edited by Ivan the terrible

5 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

should this comment not be in the politics section?...hells teeth you can move it too..irony is a bugger isnt it..lol

do mods have to fit diversity quotas??

Good night ,hope to see you all  in the morning but not assuming anything lol

Irony can be a bugger indeed. 

Like if the mods would bin you here the same day they pull the plug on the Secrets forum... 

lol

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

yup that would indeed be a bugger ..get Lanza to talk to Ben so they can co-ordinate because Im such a threat lol

I'm told they're arguing in level 14 on which board needs to grant you asylum 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1